Platin members: win a free coaching!

• SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Our NL Platin coach Benjo is taking three weeks off - but you don't need to worry because chappolini will be in the hot seat giving you the chance to get a free coaching session with him, simply answer this thread!

Two winners will be drawn, one for each coaching on
      26th july - 6pm GMT (8pm CET)
      02nd august - 6pm GMT (8pm CET)

Of course there are some requirements:
      -be at least a platin member
      -play at least NL200 on a regular basis
      -play on PokerStars, FullTiltPoker or PartyPoker during coaching
      -both Skype and TeamViewer available
      -answer the question below

The spot for the first coaching will be drawn on friday,23rd at 12:00 CET,
      the spot for the 2nd coaching will be drawn on thursday,29th at 12:00 CET
      (one application fits both draws)

So in order to win just tell us, why this coaching will help you to improve your game
  • 8 replies
    • Purity
      Purity
      Bronze
      I'm playing nl200 sh for several weeks now, it's certainly going ok. But I have the feeling that I'm stuck in a particular school of thought. I don't really have connections in the poker world so I do my own analyzing etc without having an objective 2nd opinion from someone who knows better than me.

I think it's hard to step away from your own way of thinking and creating a fresh look on things. I think most people get stuck on a certain vision of the game and I think having someone coach me can create a fresh new perspective to look at situations in a different way.

I'm not someone who enjoys multi-tabling but rather focusses on being creative and playing an average of 4 to 6 tables.

So yeah basically I think a coaching could give me some fresh perspective on the game and make me think about it in a different way.

Greetz,
      Purity
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi Purity,
      I guess that our platin's are just eager to see how you can improve your game with the help chappolini and did not apply for that reason.
      Anyways,
      welcome aboard, you will receive an email shortly with further instructions on how to proceed -

anyways,feel free to apply for the 2nd spot in the following week!
    • Huseens
      Huseens
      Bronze
      Jesus... :D
      Why do all the platin members miss a chance for free coaching?
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Bronze
      I would really like to get a coaching!

I've been playing nl200 for one year now, but havn't been focusing on moving longer up. This year I had my biggest downswing ever both in therms of BI and money. Witch really made me think about my game. Because I have almost only been learning by playing and never had any coach to look over my game.

Atm, I'm grinding 4 tables of nl200fr rushpoker.
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      is it only for sh or also for hu?
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      im platinum but i do not play NL200 ... sigh :(
    • avante1181
      avante1181
      Bronze
      I'm Platin too but due to BRM I'm playing NL50.

So far almost all my game knowledge comes from personal experiences and reviews of my hand history, and they can be costly with no guarantee that I'll actually learn much.

I hope I can get coaching from a pro to enlighten me on my weaknesses and strengths so that my games can be improved.
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Snodreliss
      I would really like to get a coaching!

I've been playing nl200 for one year now, but havn't been focusing on moving longer up. This year I had my biggest downswing ever both in therms of BI and money. Witch really made me think about my game. Because I have almost only been learning by playing and never had any coach to look over my game.

Atm, I'm grinding 4 tables of nl200fr rushpoker.
      It's not going to be a rush-coaching, but anyway - you won!
      Hopefully you will be as satisfied as Purity was in the week before.
      Details will follow per mail