I Need help. SnG FR.

• ollimacgja
      Hi all,

I usually play full ring SNG´s on Party poker, I started of fine, getting at least top 3 almost every table. So i would at least recover my buy-in.

After some time, i started not being abe to get top 3, and started losing my BR.

What worries me is that i only have very little cash in my BR and i need to at least grind myself up so i can play a little less worried.

Okay, but i bumped a topic saying that the multitable SnG´s are easier to get payed than on the 10max players.

Is this true? Should i try a multitable SNG, or should i stick to the 10max FR tables.

Thanks all
  • 7 replies
    • JamieFinch
      I have a similar problem

I started off well, getting into the money more often than not on titan. Since getting my free bankroll and switching to partypoker though I can't seem to get into the final 3 for love nor money and my free BR is almost gone.

I have no idea what I am doing wrong, I am sure that I haven't changed anything from when I was doing well.
    • JamieFinch
      I'm going to sit chenney8888's coaching on Sunday.

No more (real) poker for me until then. I simply don't know where I am going wrong right now.
    • Bigniux
      Hi, guys :)

i'd recommend you to join this group: Micro SnG Study Group - WE HAVE OUR OWN WEBSITE!!!

there are more people playing SnG's, so we might be able to help you out :)

you can write to me on skype and i'll add you, skype: b.i.g.n.i.u.x
    • luckskaiworker
      what buy ins do you play?
      hope u already thought about the high rake on the party poker micros?

different micro sng buy ins:
      $1: 80cent + 20 cent rake = 25%!
      $3: $2,40 + 60 cent rake = 25%!
      $6: $5 + $1 rake = 20%!

lets compare with pokerstars now

$1,20 = 20% rake (better play the 1,1€ ones with just 10%)
      $3,40 = 13,33333% rake
      $6,50 = 8,333333% rake

u see the difference?
      u have to be clear about ur roi has to be a lot higher on party than stars just to be break even ;)
    • SkamanVN
      I had the exact same problem on Bet365 playing SnG FR. I doubled up my BR over the first 2 months (13.5% ROI with a 20% rake!) and then started to have bad beats after bad beats until I lost all the gain. I guess this is part of the variance in poker. I was probably running good at the beginning and then went into a (big) downswing. I made a pause since I was fed-up to always lose on river with 85-90% equity on turn.
    • santostr
      I have a friend (from ps) playing on party. We were seriously thinking if it was possible to beat 25% rake.
      I think it's realy realy hard, even at those limits.
    • Bigniux
      I would choose FT for sngs rather than Stars, because of RB (i've never calculated what rb you get for stars stellar rewards and other bonuses, it might be also worth playing at stars), at 1$+0,2$ sngs rb=4,5% so even being breakeven you have some winnings. As i know, party also has 27% rb, which is 6,75% ROI at lowest limit.