Skip to forum
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] $34husng: QT** Linecheck

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
515 Views

Pot Limit Omaha Tournament
PokerStars
2 Players
Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com
$33.00+$1.50

Stacks:
Hero (1,460)
BB (1,540)

Blinds: 15/30

Pre-Flop: (45, 2 players) Hero is SB 8♦ Q♥ 7♣ 10:club:
Hero raises to 60, BB calls 30

Flop: J♠ A♥ 3♠ (120, 2 players)
BB checks, Hero bets 70, BB calls 70

Turn: A♣ (260, 2 players)
BB checks, Hero bets 180, BB calls 180

River: K♣ (620, 2 players)
BB checks, Hero bets 270

Villain seems to be playing a nitty passive style and giving up on alot of turns. We haven't been to showdown once.

I c-bet nearly always vs him, when he c/c flop he probably has FD, maybe an A/2pair.

Turn is a nice barrel card because he will fold out all his draws and only continue with A, I don't know if he will raise a FH.

River gives me the nut straight and I bet relatively small to get value from an A and not value town myself against a weak FH that's only c/c (However I think that's unlikely)

Do you b/f or play it safe and check it back against this passive nit?


5 replies

I think smaller barrel on turn is just as fine, he should be folding his FD on paired turn.

I think river bet is nice. You don't get to show your lucksacked river + he pays you off with an ace.


_Anonymous_ Topic starter
_Anonymous_

Yeh I don't need to bet so much on the turn but PS bet slider sucks and i'm to much of a lazy-artist to type in a bet amount. :f_biggrin: Most of the time anyway.


1) if your penis leaks urine - contact a doctor;
2) if you're leaking chips due to your lazyness - contact a psychiatrist.


_Anonymous_ Topic starter
_Anonymous_

1) I always wondered what that was when I was looking at pics of vanessa selbst
2) My lazyness drives me, i'll move to FT instead.


I like the Hand as played, but i would bet a bit bigger on the flop. Turn betsize seems fine to me.


Share: