EDIT : DoTA/HoN

• royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      Hi all,

EDIT : Gonna add HoN aswell. All questions appy for HoN aswell. ( Heroes of Newearth )

On the internet i do 2 things : Play Poker and Play DoTA ( Defence of The Ancients )
      So i wana ask : Who of y'all plays dota?
      If your answer is yes then some follow-up questions :
      -Favorite hero? ( Mine is POTM/Valkirie )
      -Favorite Clan? ( DMZ here - played with them for a short period of time , was never part of the clan tho )
      -Where you ever part of any serious clan? / Are you any good ? :P ( i am currently in no clan ; but ranked 1st in 6 1v1 and 2v2 competitions - DoTA )
      -How long have you been playing for? ( me abou 8 years )

Best regards,
      DoTA fan , RoyalBulet
  • 61 replies
    • JoeRichy
      JoeRichy
      Bronze
      Hey dude, I used to play DotA but I moved to HoN. I'm not very good at either lol, however my friend poddy was really good he played for mYm and stuff afew pro clans and for the UK team he got me into it.

As for favourite hero its been so long since i played but off the top of my head I wud say Yurnero (not sure if its the right name) the heroes whos ulti is omnislash.
    • royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      Yo,

Ye, it's the right one , the Juggernaut. :)
      I tried HON but i don't like it as much , what can i say , oldies but goldies :)

Thanks for the replay ,

:* bwh

btw if some 1 wants to add me on B-net as Friend , maybe we will play some games , my user is "IamROCK" without the "" 's ofc :)

Have fun playing poker/dota

RoyalBulet
    • royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JoeRichy
      however my friend poddy was really good he played for mYm and stuff afew pro clans and for the UK team he got me into it.
      And about your friend Joe,
      Can you ask you m8 poddy how he got into MYM ? how he met them? Since i'm bore playing with all the idiots in the world , it's actually worse than a bad beat in poker , playing with a moron in dota :)
      I rly wana join a good dota clan , and play competitions.

thanks alot m8.

GLHF

RoyalBulet ';. .;'
    • Escobario
      Escobario
      Bronze
      dota is awwwwesome im escobar/bongman/mario i play for MCiTY (australian team)

all my time is taken up by dota and poker at the moment, well, T.V and occasionally going out also.

and yes, playing with morons sucks dota is much like poker in that playing competitively is so much more fun and rewarding than playing pubs (equivalent of play money) :D
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      Dota Dota Dota...

my fav hero is -random, but randoming ursa or alchemist always makes my day bit brighter..

never played seriously, f abt 3years with long breaks and then massive 10h/day grinding for 2weeks...

boooo
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Originally posted by royalbulet
      Originally posted by JoeRichy
      however my friend poddy was really good he played for mYm and stuff afew pro clans and for the UK team he got me into it.
      And about your friend Joe,
      Can you ask you m8 poddy how he got into MYM ? how he met them? Since i'm bore playing with all the idiots in the world , it's actually worse than a bad beat in poker , playing with a moron in dota :)
      I rly wana join a good dota clan , and play competitions.

thanks alot m8.

GLHF

RoyalBulet ';. .;'
      no way you're joining mym ;)

you can play dota-league.com or something if you're new

oh and i remember poddy from ihcs :D nice guy, he must've played for mym a loooooong time ago tho cus i never knew he did
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Originally posted by royalbulet
      Hi all,

EDIT : Gonna add HoN aswell. All questions appy for HoN aswell. ( Heroes of Newearth )

On the internet i do 2 things : Play Poker and Play DoTA ( Defence of The Ancients )
      So i wana ask : Who of y'all plays dota?
      If your answer is yes then some follow-up questions :
      -Favorite hero? ( Mine is POTM/Valkirie )
      -Favorite Clan? ( DMZ here - played with them for a short period of time , was never part of the clan tho )
      -Where you ever part of any serious clan? / Are you any good ? :P ( i am currently in no clan ; but ranked 1st in 6 1v1 and 2v2 competitions - DoTA )
      -How long have you been playing for? ( me abou 8 years )

Best regards,

DoTA fan , RoyalBulet
      where do you play?

what do you think of 68c?
    • METALzx
      METALzx
      Bronze
      My favourite heroes are Nevermore & Rylai but I mostly -random aswell :D

Playing this addictive game for 6 years.
      I was in some clans but nothing serious. Playing kind of good nowadays.

Playing on Garena now just registered new account and only lvl11 yet, gotta grind hard for High LvL rooms coz games are filled with leavers/noobs in Europe Dota Rooms #.

My name is: IForgotMyNick btw.

Btw ihufa or dodge can you tell me what the f is this new gold system. Like If I kill heroes it goes to bonus gold and if I die it gets removed from bonus aswell and if it reaches zero it just isn't removing gold from the main pool?
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      I used to play DotA. I own a copy of HoN though. I play on the EU/US servers with a paid account. I miss some heroes though. I was always epic win with Aleria!

I also own league of legends.

I just hit lvl 30 in league of legends yesterday ( the level cap), so started playing ranked games.

enjoying LoL a lot, but have a soft spot for HoN too :) .

My highest ratings were:

HoN: 1710
      LoL: 1620 <just started>
    • malosanmaka
      malosanmaka
      Bronze
      Originally posted by METALzxBtw ihufa or dodge can you tell me what the f is this new gold system. Like If I kill heroes it goes to bonus gold and if I die it gets removed from bonus aswell and if it reaches zero it just isn't removing gold from the main pool?
      You have:
      a) Unreliable gold - creeps kills, neutrals, towers etc
      b) Reliable gold - hero kills and gold from assists

a) + b) is shown on usual place as your total gold
      b) is shown on scoreboard

When you die you lose gold from a) only.
      When you buy items you use a) first then if necessary rest from b)
      When you buyback you use b) first then if necessary rest from a)

But anyhow nothing much to bother with while you are playing.

I've been playing for fun mostly several years, mostly sigs on d-l.
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Originally posted by METALzx
      My favourite heroes are Nevermore & Rylai but I mostly -random aswell :D

Playing this addictive game for 6 years.
      I was in some clans but nothing serious. Playing kind of good nowadays.

Playing on Garena now just registered new account and only lvl11 yet, gotta grind hard for High LvL rooms coz games are filled with leavers/noobs in Europe Dota Rooms #.

My name is: IForgotMyNick btw.

Btw ihufa or dodge can you tell me what the f is this new gold system. Like If I kill heroes it goes to bonus gold and if I die it gets removed from bonus aswell and if it reaches zero it just isn't removing gold from the main pool?
      How in gods name can Rylai be one of your favourit heroes :D
    • METALzx
      METALzx
      Bronze
      I'm more of a support guy.
    • royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa

no way you're joining mym ;)

you can play dota-league.com or something if you're new

Haha ;)
      Don't want to join MYM right away , just want a clan to play .
      And dota-league.com i've played alot. It sux thb, most of them are idiots , and the ones that play good , well are like 10%.

I've played with hexOr , EquinOx , Black Lotus , La_Coste and others , and i rly enjoyed it . This is because i can play a nice cw with them and not break my keyboard :)

About the latest version , it's great that they introduced 1 more support hero , but as carry goes the chopper sux if you play fast cw ( 20 min max game ) ; thrall rules the map , incredibly good int hero , and the ugly gremlin goblin whatever ( Eredar ) sux hard vs good players , can be taken on easy by any carry , and is weaker than any tank out there ( since he has crappy hp )

What's ur opinion m8?
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      I don't have an oppinion on the new version yet other than i think there are enough heroes and icefrog should be killed and we should all go back to 48b.

If you want to find a clan then you'll need to go in mIRC, which is where all the high level inhouse leagues are. To start you can apply to dotapickup or dota.gc which are pretty much the same as dotaleague with a bit higher skill level. From thereon you can get to know some people and try to find a clan ;)
    • royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      n1

thx a lot m8. i'll visit the site later tonight and try to play some cw's. it's just that i'm freakyshly bored of playing with imbecils ( i am so harsh cause they are not newbs , newbs i help develop theyr skill ; but theese guyz are really really bad. i mean seriously , saw some players on dl - after 3k+ games they had 47% win??? wtf is that? ?:) )) )

thx a lot :*:*
    • royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      Do you play on dl ihufa? or pickup?
      i play alot dl , and will start as mentioned above with pickup this evening
      nah , not that version ; we should go to 5.84 !!! rulessss :D
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      I play maybe once a week and that's either in #dota.gc or scrimming with 4 friends from an internet cafe :)
    • royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      nice , maybe we'll meet up some day in a game :)
      the dota.gc is a channel in mirc?
      The thing with dotaickus is that i need some quakenet things , and i have no idea whatsoever how this works :) but i'll find out :)
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      quakenet is a network of mIRC servers.

internet relay chat client.