Skip to forum
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] AT vs KJ

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
265 Views

Please evaluate :

$0.05/$0.10 No Limit Holdem
PokerStars
9 Players
Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
UTG AluukA ($2.55)
UTG+1 Cotonho03 ($2.49)
MP1 damn1180 ($2.52)
MP2 Miguito33 ($3.53)
MP3 karabok ($2.01)
CO Hero ($2.10)
BTN gatorade1329 ($3.77)
SB viviprimrose ($1.90)
BB Agent0Zer0 ($9.98)

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 9 players) Hero is CO A♦ 10:heart:
3 folds, Miguito33 calls $0.10, 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.50, 3 folds, Miguito33 calls $0.40

Flop: 9♥ Q♦ 3♦ ($1.15, 2 players)
Miguito33 checks, Hero bets $0.50, Miguito33 calls $0.50

Turn: 10:spade: ($2.15, 2 players)
Miguito33 checks, Hero goes all-in $1.10, Miguito33 calls $1.10

River: 9♠ ($4.35, 2 players, 1 all-in)

Final Pot: $4.35
Miguito33 shows a straight, Nine to King
K♣ J♦
Hero shows two pair, Tens and Nines
A♦ 10:heart:

Miguito33 wins $4.14 (net +$2.04)

Hero lost $2.10

Should I c/f on turn and river here ?
Thx


4 replies

Hi,

On the flop make the cbet 2/3 PSB since its drawy so ~0.80.
Turn c/f since you dont have TPGK so your hand is still trash.

T.


_Anonymous_ Topic starter
_Anonymous_

As I thought so after I examined hand myself.

Thx bro much appriciated.

p.s I think most cbets should be 2/3 PBS , and drawy should be PBS .
What do you tihnk about it ?


burek2000
Joined: 16.11.2007
BlackMember

Hey Sinnology,

Originally posted by Tampaloeres81
Hi,

On the flop make the cbet 2/3 PSB since its drawy so ~0.80.
Turn c/f since you dont have TPGK so your hand is still trash.

T.

All said already, thanks T. :)

Regards,
burek2000


_Anonymous_ Topic starter
_Anonymous_

After seeing this hand couple of time, I just cant belive it I played it the way I did.
Could be much better :).

Thx to both of you


Share: