How happy are you with the educational material at

• Poll
    • How happy are you with the educational material at

Completely happy
        Completely Unhappy
      Total: 181 Votes
    • ysraM
      Dear PokerStrategists,

It is our stated goal to be the best poker school. With our strategy articles & the quiz, our videos, live coaching sessions and hand evaluations, we are offering you a well-rounded package that effectively supports you in becoming a successful poker player.

We always rely on your feedback to improve ourselves further. Only if we really understand your wishes and needs will we be able to make adjustments and optimise our educational material.

[b]That’s why we are asking for your feedback:

• Your vote in the poll: How happy are you with the educational material at

• Which specific improvements would you like to see in the educational material at[/B]

Besides your specific ideas, please also let us know how happy you currently are with the educational material at We hope to see many of you participate in the poll!

Of course you can be sure that we will also keep working to improve for those of you who are already completely happy with us.

We would like to emphasise that this poll aims to find out what you think of in its function as a poker school and explicitly excludes things such as promotions and bonuses.

We are looking forward to your feedback and every vote in the poll.

Thank you and all the best,

Your team at
  • 45 replies
    • MathhNes
      More advanced videos, coachings and more HU videos and ill upgrade neutral to very happy! :)
    • Schnitzelfisch
      LAG style FL learning material :D .
    • gedwashere91
      More SnG quizzes :D
    • santostr
      I like the SnG quizz idea.

More SnG videos.
    • cash4mebg
      Originally posted by Primzi
      LAG style FL learning material :D .
      It will be quite interesting, not that I will play LAG, but to know what are they thinking when they are making particular moves.
    • conall88
      need Shorthanded SnG material available in english !
    • occipital
      I like very much the quizzes and I have learned a lot by watching some videos.

One type of videos that I haven´t seen around (didn´t search all that much to be honest) concerns hyper-turbo/superturbo 6-man sits. I would like to learn more about these games as I think they can be a goldmine when well played.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Or a FL article on how to play vs LAGs... So far I've only managed to find a "how to play vs maniacs" one :( .
    • elhh82
      Pretty happy with what we have, but more videos is always good!

And from a SnG player's perspective, the addition of pzhon to the coach/video producer team is super awesome :s_love: Good choice and what a great catch!
    • lennonac
      The ability for us non tracked guys to be able to view videos somehow would be great.
    • DannyG13
      Originally posted by lennonac
      The ability for us non tracked guys to be able to view videos somehow would be great.
    • peche025
      I´d like to see more videos, esp NL FR and also a video or strategy series about loosening up your play/switching from TAG to LAG.
    • gadget51
      Would it be possible to slpit longer vids into more menageable sections? 50 minutes can be daunting andoften I have to leave it some way through to do something and have to start it again. Ty.
    • usora
      I would like to see more HU SNG videos.
    • OnkelHotte
      Thanks for alle feedback so far. But I expect this only to be the beginning of a 5 pages thread :-)
    • Shevtshenko
      Originally posted by MathhNes
      More advanced videos, coachings and more HU videos and ill upgrade neutral to very happy! :)
    • Heave112
      I would like there to be more recent Vids on the NL 10 FR Games, also to help show a person what Stake he should be playing once he reaches the Bronze,Silver,Gold,+Status and read their respective articles. Since i am 200 away from gold and I'm a NL10 FR Grinder @ William Hill, all the gold and silver videos are NL25+ and I'm an NL10 player its not fair since I dont need to see FR Vids on NL 25+ since the people @ those limits have different mindsets and the game is different. So what I mean is categorize the (Bronze to Black) status base on Limits or stakes people should be playing, and make more videos for the lower stakes game since a person grinding NL10 like me could easily get gold if he puts in 3-4 hours a day, yet all the videos at the gold section don't benefit me since they are all aimed at higher stakes, so whats the point of reaching gold if i don't have any videos to watch and imply some of the information into my game. Create videos related to the status one can achieve though a specific limit, I mean a reg @ NL25 could easily get platinum status yet all the vids @ platinum are no where near NL25, I hope you are catching my drift here :) hopefully this will be changed, and i will finally find more recent NL10 Vids with HUD, since optimally we dont want our players graduating from this school to play without a HUD since its -EV, and there is no point in making vids without a HUD to be completely honest I just skip them and look for one with a HUD.
    • KidPokersKid
      I like everything about PS but the one thing that would make me even happier would be more videos on stud & mixed games. With the new video producer I think these things are about to happen, so soon I'll be completely happy. :f_biggrin:
    • yougotfelted51
      i'd like to see 6max sng vids. there is only FR atm i believe