This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hi All

• pokerista123
      pokerista123
      Bronze
      Hi all, my name is Marko. I'm from Croatia. I heard about this forum from my neighbour and I've decided to take my chance with the quiz. I havent played online poker at all. wish me luck ;)
  • 6 replies
    • Timo
      Timo
      Bronze
      Hey Marko,

welcome to PokerStrategy.com - We are happy to have you on our site! So, did you already pass the quiz, or are you still studying the articles before you give it a shot?

Be sure to check out our content:

Articles
      Videos
      Coachings
      Handevaluations

If you want to get better at poker, I can especially recommend the handevaluation-boards - they are a great and efficient way to improve your poker-skill while learning proactive!

Hope to see your hands there :)

Cheers,
      Timo
    • pokerista123
      pokerista123
      Bronze
      Hi, I have read the articles: big stack strategy and sit & go tournaments. I have passed the sit & go quiz and your crew checked my id so the money is on his way. I think your articles are very interesting and u can learn a lot from them. I'm playing NL Texas holdem tournaments live (buy ins are 10$, aprox 24 players, every thursday) and my results are quite good. Most of the times I finish 1-4 place.
      In your articles I found good tips and tricks that can be very usefull in my play.
    • Timo
      Timo
      Bronze
      I´m very happy to hear that! I hope you will keep on improving your game and that you will enjoy our site and the forums =)
    • presvlakac
      presvlakac
      Global
      Cao imenjace, ja sam inace is Subotice, Srbija, ukoliko imas ikakva pitanja ili ti ustreba neka pomoc javi mi se :O ))) Srecno!!!
    • vanja27
      vanja27
      Bronze
      pozz care.good luck :)
    • Timo
      Timo
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I understand that it might be easier for you to write in your native language, but I would like to ask you to write in English in our public forums - there are people reading this from all over the world and everyone is welcome to join a conversation. But in order to make this possible for everyone, we should try to keep it in English in the public forums.

Thank you,

Timo