Hi All

• pokerista123
      pokerista123
      Bronze
      Hi all, my name is Marko. I'm from Croatia. I heard about this forum from my neighbour and I've decided to take my chance with the quiz. I havent played online poker at all. wish me luck ;)
  • 6 replies
    • Timo
      Timo
      Bronze
      Hey Marko,

welcome to PokerStrategy.com - We are happy to have you on our site! So, did you already pass the quiz, or are you still studying the articles before you give it a shot?

Be sure to check out our content:

Articles
      Videos
      Coachings
      Handevaluations

If you want to get better at poker, I can especially recommend the handevaluation-boards - they are a great and efficient way to improve your poker-skill while learning proactive!

Hope to see your hands there :)

Cheers,
      Timo
    • pokerista123
      pokerista123
      Bronze
      Hi, I have read the articles: big stack strategy and sit & go tournaments. I have passed the sit & go quiz and your crew checked my id so the money is on his way. I think your articles are very interesting and u can learn a lot from them. I'm playing NL Texas holdem tournaments live (buy ins are 10$, aprox 24 players, every thursday) and my results are quite good. Most of the times I finish 1-4 place.
      In your articles I found good tips and tricks that can be very usefull in my play.
    • Timo
      Timo
      Bronze
      I´m very happy to hear that! I hope you will keep on improving your game and that you will enjoy our site and the forums =)
    • presvlakac
      presvlakac
      Global
      Cao imenjace, ja sam inace is Subotice, Srbija, ukoliko imas ikakva pitanja ili ti ustreba neka pomoc javi mi se :O ))) Srecno!!!
    • vanja27
      vanja27
      Bronze
      pozz care.good luck :)
    • Timo
      Timo
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I understand that it might be easier for you to write in your native language, but I would like to ask you to write in English in our public forums - there are people reading this from all over the world and everyone is welcome to join a conversation. But in order to make this possible for everyone, we should try to keep it in English in the public forums.

Thank you,

Timo