[Coaching] No-Limit [Advanced] with grummeler

• grummeler
      Dear PokerStrategists,

welcome to the coachingthread for the No Limit Advanced Silver coaching by grummeler.

Coaching Info:

Sorry dudes, i had my second root channel treatment from the dentist.
      my mouth is fat and stubborn and i just cant talk.
      so i wont be able to preform my coaching today :(

What will you learn in this coaching?

In our No Limit Silver Coaching you will learn how to develop and evolve your game past what the starting hands chart has shown you so far, as Grummeler teaches you advanced concepts moving on from a beginner strategy. Check out the coaching thread for more informamtion on the topics which will be convered in tonights coaching!
      Your feedback is wanted!

We want to know how you like the coaching and how we can improve. Please share your feedback in this thread!

About me:
      my name is Nico Wendt, I am 28, and im from Berlin/Germany. I am living together with my girlfriend and 2 cats (right now 4 months old) so there is always something happening here right now :P
      I am playing poker now for over 4 years for real money and 1,5 years for a living.
      Exactly for those 1.5 years I am also teaching PokerStrategists on Poker as a coach.
      I hope to catch you up in the next coachings - I am doing the MTT-Coachings as well.

Nico aka grummeler
  • 194 replies