This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

hello to all

• tac2602
      tac2602
      Bronze
      I am new and I want to introduce myself. My name is Trajche and I am from Macedonia. I play poker on Full tilt and Pokerstars and I play all games NL, PL, FL holdem, Omaha, Stud, Horse. See you on the tables :D
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi tac2602 & welcome to PokerStrategy, good to see you :)

You've joined a very friendly community with members from across the world, including I'm sure many from Macedonia.

Wow, you already play a lot of variants, nice. Don't forget to check out our strategy sections, videos and coaching sections as there's a lot of great information with which to fine-tune your existing game. We're also added material all the time including some on the lesser known variants.

Good luck & enjoy your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • tac2602
      tac2602
      Bronze
      This is a great site for every poker player, lots of useful posts, strategy guides and videos to improve my game. I'm very happy to be part of pokerstrategy.com