Skip to forum
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] 1$ sng A9 push

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
937 Views

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 120/240 Blinds (4 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB (t7150)
UTG (t2100)
Button (t1700)
Hero (SB) (t2550)

Hero's M: 7.08

Preflop: Hero is SB with 9, A
2 folds, Hero bets t2430 (All-In), BB calls t2310

Flop: (t5100) 3, 4, K (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t5100) J (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t5100) 8 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t5100


6 replies

I push here.


Hlynkinn
Joined: 14.06.2008
Oldschool Grinder

I fold.. Only get it in on certain table dynamics...

If BB is really tight we should shove...

But generally I lay this down..

I actually think this might be one of my leaks... So excited to see what the judges say :f_biggrin:


ghaleon
Joined: 17.10.2007
BlackMember

A9 is just too strong to fold here. If there would be some short stack it could be easy fold. With this bubble setup not shoving is quite big leak imo.


Steelbrewer
Joined: 22.04.2009
Oldschool Grinder

Unexploitable push IMO.

If he is too tight it is a clear push. if he is too loose then we're ahead of his range.

Fold only if there is a clear underdog shortie.


Unam
Joined: 17.08.2006
Elite Grinder

Good Push IMHO
http://www.holdemresources.net/hr/sngs/icmcalculator.html?action=calculate&bb=240&sb=120&ante=0&structure=0.5%2C0.3%2C0.2&s1=2100&s2=1700&s3=2550&s4=7150&s5=&s6=&s7=&s8=&s9=


Hlynkinn
Joined: 14.06.2008
Oldschool Grinder

Originally posted by Unam
Good Push IMHO
http://www.holdemresources.net/hr/sngs/icmcalculator.html?action=calculate&bb=240&sb=120&ante=0&structure=0.5%2C0.3%2C0.2&s1=2100&s2=1700&s3=2550&s4=7150&s5=&s6=&s7=&s8=&s9=

bb is always calling wider but I guess A9o is still a solid shove =/


Share: