Skip to forum
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] 6,5$ Sng bubble T6

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
136 Views
arinho
Joined: 30.11.2007
Oldschool Grinder

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, 6.5 Tournament, 300/600 Blinds (4 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (BB) (t2265)
UTG (t1770)
Button (t5985)
SB (t3480)

Hero's M: 2.52

Preflop: Hero is BB with 10, 6
UTG bets t1770 (All-In), 3 folds

Total pot: t1500


3 replies

This is a fold for me even though UTG is pushing very wide.


we have to call super wide here, we dont have much of a choice. we are getting almost 3:1 against our direct opponent on the bubble.

I would call at least 75% of hands against unknowns.

I'm pretty sure this is a spot where we can call wider than our opponent's push range purely because of the odds and the equity advantage of getting involved in this pot as opposed to folding and sending a truck load of equity to our direct opponent.


Unam
Joined: 17.08.2006
Elite Grinder

Again I can add nothing to what lessthanthreee said.


Share: