Norwegian from Norway who found this site on youtube!

• jonmathias
      jonmathias
      Bronze
      I am very impressed with this site and am looking forward to receive 50 bucks.
      :)

once I won three tournaments in a row to win a $1000 ticket for the live Norwegian Poker Championship, in Sweden.
      Finished as number 103 of 400, so I'm reeeeally good at poker.
  • 4 replies
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      hi jonmathias,

hi and good luck to you - maybe you can reach the final table eventually.
      btw what game do you play? NL,FL or SnG? But i rather guess it is Tournaments for you?
      Please also feel free to use our free hand evaluation service, visit live coaching sessions, watch videos or simply read strategy articles.
      What suits you best is up to you - we try to provide best service to you. If you got questions - do not hesitate to ask us!

Why by the way did the norwegian championships took place in sweden?
      and another btw: i love to visit your country,have friends living in Bergen.

greetings from Gibraltar,
      SvenBe
    • jonmathias
      jonmathias
      Bronze
      Thanks for the welcome.

Because it's not legal to play poker for money in Norway!

I got the 50 bucks.
      unfotunately I'm down to 15. :(

What I would really like to learn, is how to beat the rush poker tables.
      To not have to sit and waaait and waaait for a good hand is something very appealing to me.

Unfortunately, the fast pace and my non existing bankroll management paired with lackluster skills (I'm no t really that great) made me loose all my money in less than a week.
      So I now have no money to play for. And my gf is pregnant.
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      he jonmathias,

in the first place you shouldn't treat poker as a business rather than being a source of joy for your free time in evenings or weekends.
      Every now and than it happens that a player evolves into a professional player - but you can not force it within one week.
      I don't want to take you the joy of playing rush poker - but poker still needs you to learn, to stay patient and not to rush it all at once - even if you play rush poker
    • jonmathias
      jonmathias
      Bronze
      Thanks for the advice.

I apprechiate it.

I wasn't really aiming for playing at a professional level just yet.
      I'm just interested in learning how to play rush poker, which is insanely entertaining, without loosing money, and preferably to be able to play profitable.

The next time I have money I will also try some sitngo's and of course tournaments.