Skip to forum
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] does he fold to a third barrel??

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
187 Views

Known players:
[tg]Position_Stack:hands/vp$ip/RaisePreflop/AF/WTS/ORL/BBvsSteal/W$SD;MP3$2:223/21/11/1.3/28/21/80/55;Hero$4.09:///////;[/tg]
0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.87 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A♣, J♠
2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.08, Hero calls $0.08, 3 folds.

Flop: ($0.19) T♠, 6♣, 2♣ (2 players)
MP3 bets $0.14, Hero calls $0.14.

Turn: ($0.47) Q♣ (2 players)
MP3 checks, Hero bets $0.33, MP3 calls $0.33.

River: ($1.13) 5♥ (2 players)
MP3 checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $1.13

Results follow (highlight to see):
MP3 shows a pair of queens (Kh Qh)
Hero shows (Ac Js)

MP3 wins with a pair of queens (Kh Qh)


1 reply

Howdy,

I would fold flop most likely unless you know he cbets enthusiastically and will fold to float often.
As played I think barreling turn is fine given your FD/gutshot as he may fold some pp/AK, but Q hits his range quiet well, so I don't really mind checking back and trying to hit your outs.
I wouldn't barrel river again when it bricks.

Good luck!


Share: