hi everyone!!

• jammyd22
      jammyd22
      Bronze
      hello my name is jamie, i'm new to this site and come accross it by mistake.
      so i thought i would check it out turned out to be really helpful!!

i used to play on party poker alot but wasn't getting anywhere, i reccently registered for betfair and on my first day i bought in to a 250k qualifer costing me $11, which i ended up winning!!
      it won me a buy-in to gsop250k on hich i'm witing to play on the 1st of oct.

i registered with 888 for my $50 caital as i was alredy registered wth the others lol.

also could anyone please give me some tips for playing in a big money tournement like this? i been through the basics but would like some help.

loving this site and glad to be apart of the community!!!
  • 4 replies
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Hello Jamie,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and congratulations on winning an entry to that tournament.

If you have a read through some of the tournament articles it will definitely help you.

Hopefully this helps and good luck in the tournament.

Kind Regards,
      Toby
    • jammyd22
      jammyd22
      Bronze
      thanks for the help it help abit, but i can only view the basic content for now.
      theres some subjects i would like to view but need tobe a bronze member.
      thank you, will keep looking into it.

the only problem is i need to make it to the final table for the money, theres less than 100 people in the tournement and the top 10 get paid
      10th ($6727)-1st($68619).

i need a miraicle lol

regards jamie
    • carolyny476
      carolyny476
      Basic
      Welcome to forum!
      My name is Carolyny, from California.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi Carolyny,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

Do you know already where do you want to play?

If you have any questions regarding PokerStrategy.com or our articles do not hesitate to ask in our beginners forum.

Best regards,
      Hannes