U'v got Bad Beat jackpot & your account is blocked!!

• 9 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Why should he do this willfully? And even if so: It had no influence on the hand and hence also not on the bad beat jackpot?!

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • degnic
      degnic
      Bronze
      what the hell?

I really hope he gets his money, don't get what he did wrong to get his account locked? X(
    • Greatest
      Greatest
      Silver
      He had still his account locked - > no money
      All the russian forum waits what would be at the end!!!

P.S. Sorry 4 my english
    • Greatest
      Greatest
      Silver
      Still no final decision from Party.
      But very good knews. Seems like PS also will take part in this conflict.

P.S. Seems like noone in english forum play on jackpot tables. Only 2 answers looks like no interest at all.
      Already 15 pages on original forum. ;)
    • stantos
      stantos
      Bronze
      Absolute disgrace if the money isn't issued. Good luck i'm sure we are all behind the player in question !!!!
    • random3
      random3
      Bronze
      Was the actual HH posted? I looked in the original thread but didnt see it.
    • bleemo
      bleemo
      Bronze
      what a joke..!!

poor guy..they better give him his money..

no wonder PP is going down hill!
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      This thread had no new post for nearly 2 months so I guess it got solved. (I can't understand what they write.)
    • JasonW
      JasonW
      Bronze
      Quotation: The original of user Bonifacius A in you before this diskonnekty frequently did occur To parti? In general in many the connection is lost after apdeyta. In me was several times. Belorussia entire has long since from them moaned. Thus it is not enough that itself you suffer because of their bagov, so also of the swindle they will accuse, if suddenly largely you win. Mda, is somehow dull and it is sad. And Leonid keeps silent... Diskonekty did not occur 4 then little entirely it played a little but konekt was poor. Here today it played and the poor of konekt it threw out into aut glory to god not there were diskonektov that in the table, but that they would assign. But Leonid actually said toward the evening already night and all there is no answer.