€2,000 Monthly Freeroll Series at 24hPoker

• Poll
    • Will you play in the €2,000 freeroll series at 24hPoker?

No, I will not play in any of these freerolls
        38%
        Yes, I will play in all of them
        31%
        Yes, I will try to play at least one of them
        25%
        I'm not sure yet
        6%
      Total: 16 Votes
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Starting with October, 24hPoker will be holding a series of exclusive freerolls, where you can get a share of the €2,000 prize pool. This promotion will be held each month until the end of the year.

The first freeroll of the series will take place on the 25th of October. In order to be eligible for it, you simply need to earn at least 40 StrategyPoints between the 30th of September, 22:00 GMT and 20th of October, 21:59 GMT.

Once you have fulfilled this condition, you will be automatically added to the tournament lobby and you should be able to see your name there from October 22 onwards.

Here are the details for this freeroll:
      • Tournament name: PSVIP €2.000 Monthly Freeroll October
      • Tournament starts: 25.10.2010, 18:00 GMT
      • Prize pool: €2,000
      • Requirements: earn at least 40 StrategyPoints between the 30th of September, 22:00 GMT and 20th of October, 21:59 GMT; this means that you need to have a tracked 24hPoker account.

What do you think of this freeroll series? Will you take part in this? Take part in our poll and let us know your opinion on this.

• 4 replies
    • Reiver
      Reiver
      Bronze
      Do I need to collect these strategy point by playing at this poker room, or can I play at FTP and still get ticket to this tournament?

If yes, do these 40 points count from that point when I get tracked account at 24hPoker? For example I collect 20 points from 30th of September, 22:00 GMT until I register to 24hPoker and then do I need to collect 20 points or all 40 points?

I hope u understood my question, sorry for bad english ;)
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      if you could get a ticket for playing in other poker room well it would be just stupid, wouldn't it?
    • Reiver
      Reiver
      Bronze
      That wasn't my question, it would be stupid to answer something no one asked, wouldn't it?

I'm asking because pokerstartegy points are counted, not 24hPoker points, so maybe it's possible.
      _
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi Reiver,

You need to earn 40 StrategyPoints at 24hPoker.

Best regards,
      Hannes