heyho

• SebNa
      SebNa
      Bronze
      hey everyone,

my name is sebastian 22 years, people in england call me seb and in germany basti :P

i started playing poker a few years ago, first with friends with little buy-ins, as i won most of the time, i decided to go to some bigger live events, it was all small buy-ins etc and mostly product prices...
      so i decided to play online for some real money, that was two years ago, i started with like 200$ and went up to around 1000$ after one day, after playing on for another 3 weeks i had like a bankroll of 2500$ which was ALOT of money for a 20 year old student :) and after getting like 3 bad beats in a row in a massive tournemtn being the chip leader deep into the tournament and going out i was so pissed off that i decided to cash out and stop.

After blowing it all on holidays etc...i'm now back after 2 years, although i'm struggling a bit to get everything going again, poor student got no cash to start with :( so i looked for some kind of starting money and found this site :) besides that i already saw quite a few useful tips!

well that's basically my poker story :)
  • 5 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey SebNa,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.

Good to hear your taking another shot at online poker. Sounds like you have a nice run there. But, it also looks like you have some BRM (Bank Roll Management) problems.
      BRM is one of the biggest and most important factors in building a roll and not going broke.

Goodluck with your return but I highly suggest you study the BRM part of this site.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      HELLO :)

i have a dilema

what if im half english and half german what do i call you ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?(
    • SebNa
      SebNa
      Bronze
      i have the same problem, you could call me sebasti...but that would sound rather stupid...haha :P mhhh make the decision depending in which country you're living atm ;)

and yes i have some brm problems atm, didn't have them 2 years ago, i was just more immature and hotheaded, the good thing at that time was i was just winning all the time, not having one bad beat after another like now a days
      but i see where it goes, i play at williliam hill with the 50$ bonus and i got restricted limits anyway so my brm should be ok for now!
      tried to watch a video the other day but it cut off after a few mins because i didn't have the neccessary level, that annoyed me a bit -.-
    • mizion63
      mizion63
      Basic
      hello...
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey mizion63,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.

Would you mind telling us all a little about yourself?

regards,

Kyle.