This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

heyho

• SebNa
      SebNa
      Bronze
      hey everyone,

my name is sebastian 22 years, people in england call me seb and in germany basti :P

i started playing poker a few years ago, first with friends with little buy-ins, as i won most of the time, i decided to go to some bigger live events, it was all small buy-ins etc and mostly product prices...
      so i decided to play online for some real money, that was two years ago, i started with like 200$ and went up to around 1000$ after one day, after playing on for another 3 weeks i had like a bankroll of 2500$ which was ALOT of money for a 20 year old student :) and after getting like 3 bad beats in a row in a massive tournemtn being the chip leader deep into the tournament and going out i was so pissed off that i decided to cash out and stop.

After blowing it all on holidays etc...i'm now back after 2 years, although i'm struggling a bit to get everything going again, poor student got no cash to start with :( so i looked for some kind of starting money and found this site :) besides that i already saw quite a few useful tips!

well that's basically my poker story :)
  • 5 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey SebNa,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.

Good to hear your taking another shot at online poker. Sounds like you have a nice run there. But, it also looks like you have some BRM (Bank Roll Management) problems.
      BRM is one of the biggest and most important factors in building a roll and not going broke.

Goodluck with your return but I highly suggest you study the BRM part of this site.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      HELLO :)

i have a dilema

what if im half english and half german what do i call you ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?(
    • SebNa
      SebNa
      Bronze
      i have the same problem, you could call me sebasti...but that would sound rather stupid...haha :P mhhh make the decision depending in which country you're living atm ;)

and yes i have some brm problems atm, didn't have them 2 years ago, i was just more immature and hotheaded, the good thing at that time was i was just winning all the time, not having one bad beat after another like now a days
      but i see where it goes, i play at williliam hill with the 50$ bonus and i got restricted limits anyway so my brm should be ok for now!
      tried to watch a video the other day but it cut off after a few mins because i didn't have the neccessary level, that annoyed me a bit -.-
    • mizion63
      mizion63
      Basic
      hello...
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey mizion63,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.

Would you mind telling us all a little about yourself?

regards,

Kyle.