An introduction!

• Boogeh
      Hello everyone.
      I'd like to use this topic to introduce myself before I jump into the forum.

I'm Boogeh, 21 year old recreational poker player from Belgium.
      I've found this site while trying to find out how to best play cash games & Sit & Go's and eventually took part in the quiz, which I passed - to my own amazement - from the first time.

I havent really focused on poker a lot, merely playing recreational. I've played most of the times on popular poker rooms such as Pokerstars & Partypoker, but decided that its time for a little change. I went to Full Tilt where I've got the feeling that the level of play is higher then Pokerstars or Partypoker on the lower/micro stakes tables.

Now I'm trying to play as good as possible using tips from Pokerstrategy to slowly increase my bankroll.

Thats all I can say right now, so see you on the forum, and the table!

• 3 replies
    • dagarbisa
      Hey Boogeh,

Wel come on the board, have a great time ahead with

It's really nice to read your experience with new poker room,the change is the only permanent thing to earn good beans in poker niche. Wish you all the best for future endeavors.

Thank you

Signature edited by Moderator EagleStar88 - Please don't advertise non partner platforms & affiliates, many thanks
    • justkyle88
      Hey Boogeh,

Welcome to and the Community.
      Congratulations on passing the quiz.

As you say "merely playing recreational", this is usually the factor with most people as it starts of as a fun game and then people start to realise they can make some nice pocket change if they study and improve their game, which looks like the path you have decided to take :)

Anyway, hope to see you around. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

• Hadi
      Hi Boogeh and welcome to the community :)