Here are the new rules for staking request in the English Community
The following guidelines will hopefully improve the quality of stake request and somewhat screen the stakees but the responsibility lies fully and exclusively in the potential staker to check and judge whether the stakee is trustworthy and reliable.
The rules are applicable for any new stakes request or any stakes request that have not received an offer yet. Any stake request not following the guidelines will be either closed or requested to be modified at our discretion.
PokerStrategy.com cannot be held responsible for Deals and Stakes between members and will not aid in investigation of problems or potential fraud cases.
Rules to follow:
1) The title needs to be in the following format:
Type of stake CG, SNG, MTT
BAP or long term
Limit played and amount requested
2) Requests need to be made in English and Stakees must create a separate thread in Staking: Discussion and Feedback and link it in his staking application. There is only one feedback thread per member allowed.
- Any member seeking a stake must have a minimum of 300 posts within the English Community, but this is determined at a moderator's discretion whether it is enough or not based on whether the user has spammed to reach this number or contributed to the community
- Members with Bronze status or higher are allowed to create staking requests and/or offers.
- Employees of PokerStrategy.com cannot be staked or stake others.
- Members with Coach- or Moderator avatar can only be staked or stake others under the following conditions:
- They must go through a strong ID check in order to stake others.
- They must be moderator/coach in the English community and gone through strong ID check to apply for a stake.
- They must send their application to HeadAdmin Marta and be approved before placing the stake.
3)Posting of contact details is not permitted in the staking forum. First contact must be made through our community tool. For more information see: *** IMPORTANT: Contact details and first contact ***
4) The relevant screennames must be posted. Also, the screename of stakees can be disclosed by other members in the designated subforum.
5) The amount requested must be adequate and relevant. (eg you dont need a 100BI to play 100SNG if you are a winning player).
6) The actual deal must be worded clearly including rakeback, stakeback, percentage, bonuses, mark up, make up, how many tournaments, SNG or Hands will be played during stake, timescale of stake but also sponsorship/ followup tournaments etc if applicable
7) You must clearly state why you want / need a stake
8) No begging
9) No excessive bumping (we will not accept bumping to always make your post to the top of the page)
10) No coaching offers
11) Do NOT send members not having explicitly shown interest in the request unsolicited PMs for stakes
12) Only 1 stake request per thread
13) Moderator will quote opening post for reference. any change of the opening post for personal gain or advantage will not be tolerated and OP will be added to the blacklist and not allowed to request for stakes again
14 )Threads or single posts in the subforum might be closed or deleted, but the OP (original creator of the thread) has no right to request this.
15) Every thread must contain the disclaimer that is in the message field by default. ( I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same. )