[NL2-NL10] NL10 QJo - facing pf squeeze + cbet shove on flop

• Renmerb
      Initial raiser had shown himself to be aggressive pre, bad post flop. So decided to call and play in position, knowing BU was nitty and possibly one or both blinds may call (both bad).

Thought hard about calling BB squeeze, eventually calling thinking SB would also call and I could still play IP.

The flop cbet just seemed to shout "go away!"
      I tanked for a bit, but I couldn't decide what he would make such a bet with. Ended up thinking along the lines of AQ+ and flush draws.

Villain is 45/27 VPIP/PFR, 18% 3bet.

Should I just fold this hand pre? Even against 2 or 3 bad post flop players.

PartyGaming - $0.10 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

Hero (CO): $13.61
      BTN: $12.62
      SB: $10.00
      BB: $11.42
      UTG: $13.58
      MP: $11.12

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has J:diamond: Q:heart:

fold, MP raises to $0.30, Hero calls $0.30, fold, SB calls $0.25, BB raises to $1.40, MP calls $1.10, Hero calls $1.10, fold

Flop: ($4.50, 3 players) 5:spade: J:spade: 5:diamond:
      BB bets $10.02 and is all-in, fold, Hero calls $10.02

Turn: ($24.54, 2 players) 6:heart:

River: ($24.54, 2 players) 7:spade:
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg

I'm fine with calling preflop to play with the bad players, that said if you already had this 18% 3bet stat on BB during the hand you might consider either 3betting yourself to make sure you play with the MP fish in position (probably a bit thin with QJo but ok) or just folding anyway because of how often the BB donk is going to 3bet.

I'm closing my eyes and calling off the flop as well, he's reraising enough that he shows up on that flop with a ton of unpaired hands. Who knows if he just jams them often or not, but considering we still have some outs against even KK+ anyway, it's all well and good.

If you don't want to call it off on such a flop, meaning they're not aggressive enough to warrant you felting a good top pair, your best bet is usually to fold to the squeeze unless it's specifically the overbet jam you perceive as strength from him.

Hope it helps.