$5,000 Depositors Freeroll at Titan Poker

• Poll
    • Will you play in the $5,000 depositors freeroll at Titan Poker?

I'm not sure yet
        43%
        Yes, I will definitely play in this freeroll
        36%
        No, I will not play in this freeroll
        21%
      Total: 14 Votes
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze

Titan Poker is holding a special freeroll for all PokerStrategists with a tracked account that make a deposit between the 20th and 27th of October.

The freeroll will take place on Sunday, the 31st of October, at 18:00 GMT and it will have a prize pool of $5,000.

Let's take a look at the details for this freeroll:

• Tournament name: PokerStrategy $5K Freeroll
      • Prize pool: $5,000
      • Tournament starts: 31.10.2010, 18:00 GMT
      • Requirements: a Titan Poker account created via PokerStrategy.com and a deposit made between October 20, 00:00 GMT and October 27, 23:59 GMT

Are you going to play in this freeroll? Let us know your opinion on it by taking part in this community poll.
  • 18 replies
    • wizo656
      wizo656
      Gold
      Can anybody tell me what is the minimum deposit amount? :f_biggrin:
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey wizo656,

Minimum deposit amount is $20.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Has this freeroll been designed towards existing Titan players or to get more people to sign up?
      I don't really get the point of having to make a deposit for existing Titan players.

Thanks
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      If you are an existing player on Titan Poker you can participate as well. You just need to make a deposit. Please see the restrictions for this freeroll:
      Requirements: a Titan Poker account created via PokerStrategy.com and a deposit made between October 20, 00:00 GMT and October 27, 23:59 GMT

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • wizo656
      wizo656
      Gold
      Originally posted by Dublimax
      Has this freeroll been designed towards existing Titan players or to get more people to sign up?
      I don't really get the point of having to make a deposit for existing Titan players.

Thanks
      The point is: deposit - increase bankroll - play more expensive games - generate more rake! :f_cool:
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ
      If you are an existing player on Titan Poker you can participate as well. You just need to make a deposit.
      Why should I make a deposit to play this freeroll? Why don't you make this freeroll really free?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      If you are an existing player on Titan Poker you can withdraw and make your deposit for this freeroll. So it is free for you as well. Sure, we also want to motivate new players to play on Titan Poker, but you can play there as well.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • igors1
      igors1
      Silver
      Hi,
      I made a deposit on 26/10/10, but still cannot see the invitation. When it should appear? (and where?).

P.S. opened a support ticket about it.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey igors1,

My colleagues from customer support will take care of your issue in your ticket.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • igors1
      igors1
      Silver
      Hey igors1,

My colleagues from customer support will take care of your issue in your ticket.

Best regards,
      Hannes
      Thanks a lot!!!
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Sure, we also want to motivate new players to play on Titan Poker, but you can play there as well.
      No pb with this at all.

If you are an existing player on Titan Poker you can withdraw and make your deposit for this freeroll. So it is free for you as well.
      So Titan will not win anything from existing players if they do so. It is just a pain (relative but still) to have to withdraw and then deposit the same amount.

What about this for the next one:
      Existing players can play with no conditions and new members have to make a deposit?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      What about this for the next one:
      Existing players can play with no conditions and new members have to make a deposit?
      It is not possible to restrict a tournament on Titan Poker like this. We try to make our freerolls available for everyone who is playing through us on Titan Poker. For example on Full Tilt Poker, PokerStars or PartyPoker this is working.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Just a quick one for you Hannes. Is the 5000$ freeroll below on FT similar to the one on Titan? Coz I think there is no need for a deposit there?

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Get-Ready-for-the-$5,000-Freeroll-at-Full-Tilt-Poker_37965/
    • wizo656
      wizo656
      Gold
      What the hell is going on here? I made my deposit on 21. and I was on the players list yesterday, and when I signed up now to play, I'm not on the list anymore, so I can't play! Somebody better explain this and quickly!
    • wizo656
      wizo656
      Gold
      I can't believe how pissed off I still am because of this! When I couldn't register I thought that there was some small problem and that the lady on the support will be able to register me without a problem. But when she told me that I should quickly contact you I almost slammed my computer into the wall, because I knew that I am screwed because of your slow ass response time! This was something that I was looking forward to all week, especially when at first there were 150 registered players (in the end there were 300, but that's pretty sweet too with a $5000 prize pool by my standards). I even refused to go out with my friends for halloween because of this, and even now I don't want to go out because even now, after 3 hours, I just feel like punching someone in the face. And the funny thing is that I checked yesterday that I was registered and today I wasn't anymore. I don't even know how you managed to do that! In short, your incompetence managed to utterly destroy my evening!!
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey wizo656,

I am sorry that you weren't able to register. Did you make a qualifying deposit in the mentioned period? Was it more than $20?

Just a quick one for you Hannes. Is the 5000$ freeroll below on FT similar to the one on Titan? Coz I think there is no need for a deposit there?

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Get-Ready-for-the-$5,000-Freeroll-at-Full-Tilt-Poker_37965/
      As written already above on Full Tilt Poker we are able to restrict the tournament to all players who are tracked to us. So there is no deposit required.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • wizo656
      wizo656
      Gold
      The time of the deposit: 2010-10-21 14:34:16
      Amount: 25€
      How could this have happened? I am REALLY annoyed by this!
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze

As written already above on Full Tilt Poker we are able to restrict the tournament to all players who are tracked to us. So there is no deposit required.

Cheers,
      Hannes
      ok I misunderstood what you said in the previous post.
      Thanks