somethong wrong

• IMOcameron
      IMOcameron
      Basic
      Hi I have been waiting for a long time and I have not recieved an email from you guys regarding a time to call me. I sent my ID but you said in an email you need to call me.

It has been days now, is something wrong?
  • 5 replies
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      Hi

I have the same problem, please call me that we can clear any issues asap...

Thanks

Drach
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

We are working on it. Just a little patience please.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • andradas
      andradas
      Global
      Hello people , me again. I wrote this message to say this site it is a stupid joke , lot of people dont reiceved the bonus free . They sent the bonus free to few persons maybe I dont know .
      They say he had a secury , a very hard security but only to pass the time and after that dont receive any bonus . first of all must to send an id-check ( gas bill etc) I sent , after that they say me about the phone tel and I sent my number to call but any ring dont received from they and at the end look what they told me , it`s is stupid message :

"Hello,

unfortunately you didn't pass through our security check an we will not give you the bonus money.

Best regards, "

Surrely after that I replay with email to receive any answers but nothing they dont want to replay because dont know what to say :| .
      It is a STUPID WEBSITE , IT IS A JOKE WEBSITE ..

IF someone try to delete my post or blocket the account again I will make nather and anther accounts and write same post.(that will be happend that will se , I am surrely ) Thanks to understanding . I willl write this message at more forums of pokerroom that pokerstrategy dont be seriouse website , and they palys with people.

Sorry for my english people and have luck at tebles who received the bonus :) ))

Byebye
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hi andradas,

sounds like you are having to much time and you are a bit frustrated.

Not only that you tried to cheat and abuse our offer. But now you are also dragging our website in the mud.

Enough reason for us to let our legal department take care of you.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      Andradas please go and hang yourself the bonus is only 1 time its not 1000 times you lose it that's it you suck you should quit poker and please don't make posts like this here because no one cares so go and get a life one that dosen't involve poker

p.s hi Stefan nice to see you post again :D