Skip to forum
Notifications
Clear all

NL10 FR AKo 09.11

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
235 Views

Pacific Poker - $0.10 NL - Holdem - 7 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

MP: $10.31
Hero (CO): $10.00
BTN: $4.29
SB: $9.99
BB: $14.69
UTG: $10.23
UTG+1: $14.05

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has K♥ A♣

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.40, BTN calls $0.40, fold, fold

Flop: ($0.95, 2 players) 8♣ 7♥ 8♠
Hero checks, BTN checks

Turn: ($0.95, 2 players) A♦
Hero bets $0.71, BTN calls $0.71

River: ($2.37, 2 players) 9♣
Hero bets $1.20, BTN raises to $3.18, Hero calls $1.98

Spoiler

Hero shows K♥ A♣ (Two Pair, Aces and Eights) (Pre 58%, Flop 1%, Turn 5%)
BTN shows 7♦ 8♦ (Full House, Eights full of Sevens) (Pre 42%, Flop 99%, Turn 95%)
BTN wins $8.30

BTN unknown

So what do you think about this hand?
Flop and turn I played standard poker. I didn't cbet on this board. On the turn bet...
But I'm a little wondering about river. My first thought was that I bet small because I wanted to fold it after his ship but I didn't noticed that I was against even not half stack. After than when I saw his stack I said to myself that this is easy go broke on this board. What do u think?


Reply
Quote
2 replies
w4terman
Joined: 04.04.2011
PokerStrategist

i personaly think you should cbet this board and bet/fold river


Reply
Quote
veriz
Joined: 20.07.2008
BlackMember

Hello BGawli,

Well, I guess it shouldn't be that huge problem to even play for the stacks there. While he may as well even have Ax hands in his flop calling range. Against bigger stack I'd definitely Bet/Fold.

Best Regards.


Reply
Quote
Share: