Skip to forum
Notifications
Clear all

PLO25, T988ss deep, weak flush on turn

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
368 Views

$0.10/$0.25 Pot Limit Omaha Hi
PokerStars
6 Players
Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
UTG roberto2004 ($8.68)
UTG+1 Bigniux ($68.57)
CO guilllotine ($25.22)
BTN Giv'erGood ($29.37)
SB GOLFITO16V ($10.09)
BB gusssssh ($74.24)

Pre-Flop: ($0.35, 6 players) Bigniux is UTG+1 8♥ 9♦ 10:club: 8♣
roberto2004 raises to $0.85, Bigniux calls $0.85, 2 folds, GOLFITO16V calls $0.75, gusssssh raises to $4, roberto2004 calls $3.15, Bigniux calls $3.15, GOLFITO16V folds

Flop: Q♣ 9♣ K♥ ($12.85, 3 players)
gusssssh checks, roberto2004 checks, Bigniux checks

Turn: 5♣ ($12.85, 3 players)
gusssssh bets $3.50, roberto2004 goes all-in $4.68, Bigniux ???

BB 88 hands, 56/27 11% 3bet (5/45), 1.6/0.8/2.3(postflop agg)
UTG 83/11, 18 hands

Should we stab the flop? PFR most likely doesn't have straight and i would expect flush draw to bet most of the time too. Shortstack would most likely shove with any piece of the flop and against him we would still have some equity anyway, so should I bet the pot on flop?

Turn was really strange, because of shortie shove, cause i expected him to ship the flop with anything, what should i do here?


Reply
Quote
1 reply
Ribbo
Joined: 25.06.2010
Poker Player

I would call the turn. Shorty has a wide range here. I would then fold to a river bet from gush, but I think a lot of the time he will check the river since your line looks super strong. I can't imagine him wanting to bluff a dry side pot or indeed bet into you on the river without holding the nuts.


Reply
Quote
Share: