Skip to forum
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Coaching not on?

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
1,434 Views
irregularity
Joined: 23.05.2008
PokerStrategist

Big stack at 9pm?


5 replies

i am coaching right now on the teamspeak, you need to download that software.
server is:
teamspeak.pokerstrategy.org.uk:9001
the password you can find out on the link given directly to the coaching on the main page


@hasenbraten -

Ar you know how associate team speak program with Firefox browser...

Is went click on pokerstratgy site Tune In ...the Firefox browser is tell mi "Firefox doesn't know not open this address, because the protocol (teamspeak) isn't associate with any program?


thats quite strange because i usually open it through the link and it works, maybe download a newer version of firefox? (i use it as well)


@hasenbraten -

BIG SORRY ...I am little silly ..is login on TS and this address and we are in coaching ....

Bat is possibly to open coaching on green button "tune in" ?


I will try to dl new version of Firefox ...bat I am in coaching Manuel method - open TS ...go login - enter address " teamspeak.pokerstrategy.org.uk:9001 " and I am in coaching via TS and see description ...upper left ...screen name ...bat is more better on program that is open went we click on green button ...

I will try to solve this problem ...mby is new version of Firefox ...mby is something else


Share: