Hey, same opponent as last hand. 51/10 AG% 40.
Pre-flop: derp
Flop: 2nd nuts, super drawy board. Is the bet size too small?
In general, when I free-play and flop a straight with a 2 suited board, should I always bet to protect?
Turn: Actually wish the flush didn't come down. hand went from 2nd nuts to 6th nuts and flush might kill action. Here I bet to protect vs 1 heart hands, My feeling is if my Opponent snap shoves I can't call. Is this a bad feeling when I'd be getting 2.3-1 odds?
River: Ugly river if opponent slow played a set
I get no luck with these things, but I'm glad it wasn't another heart. I check, opponent makes a wonky < 1/2 pot bet. I tank and eventually call but am I good here 1/4 of the time?
Villain's hand to put his play in perspective:
Spoiler
Opponent showed down Qs7s for trips
Full Tilt Poker $2.25 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t50/t100 Blinds - 6 players - View hand 2079725
DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter
UTG: t665 6.65 BBs
MP: t995 9.95 BBs
CO: t3056 30.56 BBs
BTN: t3474 34.74 BBs
SB: t3145 31.45 BBs
Hero (BB): t2165 21.65 BBs
Pre Flop: (t150) Hero is BB with 6♥ 3♥
UTG calls t100, 1 fold, CO calls t100, 2 folds, Hero checks
Flop: (t350) 5♥ 4♦ 7♥ (3 players)
Hero bets t225, UTG folds, CO calls t225
Turn: (t800) K♥ (2 players)
Hero bets t500, CO calls t500
River: (t1800) 7♦ (2 players)
Hero checks, CO bets t800, Hero calls t800
Thank you!