Zum Forum springen
Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

[Geschlossen] ANZPT Live Tournament Staking

44 Beiträge
8 Benutzer
0 Reactions
3,266 Ansichten

Ich habe die Regeln zum Staking gelesen und akzeptiert. Durch Posten in diesem Thread bestätigt jedes Mitglied, dass er sich der Risiken beim Staken bewusst ist.

Feedback for OleGunnar20

UPDATE 06/06/11

I have updated the schedule with my results from the last few events. I have now finished all the events and I have shipped all the money back to the stakers.

---

Hi

Sorry for this being in English but a German friend suggested posting in this forum.

I am looking for stakers for a series of live tournaments in Australia and Vegas in the next few months. I am planning on playing 2 legs of the Australia New Zealand Poker Tour (ANZPT) in Sydney and Gold Coast. The scheduled events are:

06/04/11 ANZPT Sydney - Event 1 A$330 - Finished ~90/170 Results
08/04/11 ANZPT Sydney - Event 2 A$550 - Finished in 4th place for $4070 Results
09/04/11 ANZPT Sydney - Event 3 A$440 - Did not play due to clash with Event 2 final table. Replaced with event on 25/04
10/04/11 ANZPT Sydney - Event 4 A$550 - Finished ~50/128 Results
14/04/11 ANZPT Sydney - Main Event A$2200 - Finished 20/393 for $6288 Results
25/04/11 Sydney Anzac Day A$550 - Finished in 3rd place out of 146 for $8030 ($6424 with 80% staking) Results
17/05/11 ANZPT Gold Coast - Main Event A$2500 - Busted early on day 1
04/06/11 WSOP Event 8 NLHE - $1000 - Busted early on day 1
06/06/11 WSOP Event 10 NLHE 6max - $1500 (80% staked) - Busted early on day 1

The total package for six events is $8770. The deal would be 1.15:1 markup with 45% shares for myself so I'm selling the remaining 55%.

I am mainly a live player and new to this forum so please let me know if you have any questions or comments and I am happy to provide evidence of identity and regular tournament updates etc. Also I am friends with GrafM who is a frequent contributor to this website and he will vouch for me. As evidence of skills and previous results:

  • I played in 4 of the above listed events last year and cashed in 3 of these including 1 win and 1 final table at the NZ Poker Championships.
  • I have a good knowledge of poker strategy (I am a scientist and have a PhD degree in mathematics)
  • Some of my tournament results from last year can be seen at the Hendon Mob website. Cashes from 2010 include:
    - $20,000 NZPC South Island Champs, 1st
    - $8,500 NZPC Main Event, 7th
    - $7,000 NZ Masters 6-handed Champs, 1st
    - $4,460 ANZPT Sydney, 33rd

Status:

1% = $87.70
5% = $438.50
10% = $877
20% = $1754

...

Stakers:

45% OleGunnar20
30% styx528 [shipped for sydney events]
10% GrafM [shipped]
10% MAE9690 [shipped]
3% Eastwood [shipped]
2% BudSpencer8 [shipped]


43 Antworten

10% für mich. Ist übrigens alles bestätigt was er sagt und ich habe selbst knapp 2k in ihn investiert.


Keine Interessenten? Kommt Jungs ich möcht mit ihm doch durch Australien touren. Falls ihr Interesse habt, aber euch das Angebot nicht schmeckt, könnt ihr ja mal nen Vorschlag machen.


BudSpencer8
Beigetreten: 16.06.2008
Oldschool Grinder

Nehm 1%.


_Anonymous_ Themenstarter
_Anonymous_

Thanks Bud. Much appreciated.

I have reduced the Markup from 1.2:1 to 1.15:1 to see if I can get any takers as I would like to play in these events. Please let me know if you are interested.


BudSpencer8
Beigetreten: 16.06.2008
Oldschool Grinder

Yes i am interested. ;)


Original von BudSpencer8
Yes i am interested. ;)

In how far?^^


BudSpencer8
Beigetreten: 16.06.2008
Oldschool Grinder

In every aspect... :coolface:


♠_biggrin: 1:0

Nah come on let's talk numbers here. I'll tell Andrew to contact u in the com tool or here, as he doesn't seem to look into this thread to regularly. :tongue:


Keiner?


Eastwood
Beigetreten: 10.03.2006
BlackMember

reservier mir mal 3-5%


Eastwood
Beigetreten: 10.03.2006
BlackMember

ok nehme 3%, GL us


styx528
Beigetreten: 01.01.2008
BlackMember

Hey Andrew, I hope you make a big score in one of the tournaments so I will take 30% ♠_cool:


BudSpencer8
Beigetreten: 16.06.2008
Oldschool Grinder

Nehme 2%.


_Anonymous_ Themenstarter
_Anonymous_

Hey guys. Thanks to all of you for your support. That's awesome. There's only 25% left now.


Hat noch wer Interesse?


Er hat halt keine online Results oder Referenzen gepostet...


Original von TeddyTheKiller
Er hat halt keine online Results oder Referenzen gepostet...

Jau weil er keine hat. Hat 20 Turniere lifetime online gespielt und ist halt only live player. Aber deine Meinug zu live Spielern kenn ich ja bereits. ♠_biggrin:


Hey OleGunnar20,

I understand that your thread didn't receive much attention on the EN boards, but cross postings are not appreciated, so please choose one forum to promote your offer or application.

The English language can also be a problem for some, as this is the German language board. I am not closing this thread now as this is already running and I don't see a problem, but there might be a language restriction in the future.


_Anonymous_ Themenstarter
_Anonymous_

Hey Michael. Sorry, I didn't realise that I couldn't post in both forums. If possible I would like to keep the thread running in this forum so please can you close the English forum thread. Unfortunately, like most English people, my language skills are terrible so I can't post in German but I will ask my German friend (GrafM) to translate any future posts for me. Thanks.


Teilen: