Skip to forum
Battle of the Donke...
 
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Battle of the Donkeys August 31st

128 Posts
39 Users
0 Reactions
16.8 K Views
swissmoumout
Joined: 24.02.2007
Elite Grinder

Originally posted by TribunCaesar

Originally posted by overbe
hi, joining any admin team:)

Due to the fact that Soy's team is full you can join my team, which is the better choice anyway. Welcome in the team.

el oh el


how does that BoD thing work, I might be interested in playing this Sunday ?
btw if anyone wants to trade the BI i've got money on FTP but nothing on Stars


Lil princess look 2 threads up you will see the rules for the bod


Battle of the Donkeys: Guide & Rules - here


FrozenRope
Joined: 30.01.2007
Oldschool Grinder

Think I just miss the mark for being on the Donkey team again, however if any don't wish their spot on the Donkey team I will gladly fill in. Odds are I should eventually have my AA hold up and at least make it to the money.


Flopper8
Joined: 26.01.2008
Oldschool Grinder

If you stake me I will play for Tribun if thats ok?
Sorry, now I've read the rules and coupled with the fact I haven't even played BOTD before I think it's best someone who has already participated ought to get a staking deal - so I'm pulling out my request so as not to step on someone else's toes... :)

flopper8

GL at the tables...


swissmoumout
Joined: 24.02.2007
Elite Grinder

Originally posted by FrozenRope
Think I just miss the mark for being on the Donkey team again, however if any don't wish their spot on the Donkey team I will gladly fill in. Odds are I should eventually have my AA hold up and at least make it to the money.

I really can't be bothered to remind everyone 5 times, it can't be that hard to check if you're qualified for one of the 3 teams after playing..
so yeah, there's about 99% chance you'll get a seat ;)


I won't participate this week due to school obligations.


TribunCaesar
Joined: 29.04.2007
Elite Grinder

Originally posted by timukasr
I won't participate this week due to school obligations.

Gratz to diamond status. :P


BuchoCZ
Joined: 09.11.2007
BlackMember

I won't participate this week - have some school stuff to do


Originally posted by TribunCaesar

Originally posted by timukasr
I won't participate this week due to school obligations.

Gratz to diamond status. :P

TY :)


Termi8r
Joined: 04.02.2008
PokerStrategist

Originally posted by FrozenRope
Think I just miss the mark for being on the Donkey team again, however if any don't wish their spot on the Donkey team I will gladly fill in. Odds are I should eventually have my AA hold up and at least make it to the money.

Make that AA making a set on the flop...to hold up :)


swissmoumout
Joined: 24.02.2007
Elite Grinder

ok thanks for saying so @ timukasr and bucho, i appreciate it
so... 2 down, 1 in and 1 unconfirmed.. FrozenRope, you're in (surprised you weren't already, with that nice 20'000th place ♦), and urmo, please confirm, plus i'll need another member or two. volunteers? :)


I'm in this week! I'm due a nice big payout in this.


Hopefully i can join next time, this looks really great:)


Originally posted by swissmoumout
ok thanks for saying so @ timukasr and bucho, i appreciate it
so... 2 down, 1 in and 1 unconfirmed.. FrozenRope, you're in (surprised you weren't already, with that nice 20'000th place ♦), and urmo, please confirm, plus i'll need another member or two. volunteers? :)

Me, Jian27 volunteering. Need a stake


Cardbender
Joined: 03.03.2008
PokerStrategist

Holy cow Swiss your blue now. They sucked you in huh :) I hope your not coaching tourneys ♦

Anyways I'll be in next weeks tourney Good Luck all this Sunday.

Go Team Soy!!!! *\o/* *\o/* *\o/*


can i be staked? :)


SoyCD Topic starter
SoyCD
Joined: 20.02.2008
Oldschool Grinder

Originally posted by CardBender420
Holy cow Swiss your blue now. They sucked you in huh :) I hope your not coaching tourneys ♦

Anyways I'll be in next weeks tourney Good Luck all this Sunday.

Go Team Soy!!!! *\o/* *\o/* *\o/*

Awesome ♦ Will be good to have you qualify for my team again :)


Share: