Originally posted by Pkrpains
1. Which game type you play? (No limit? Sit & Go? MTT? PLO, Fixed Limit, Other?)
No limit cash
2. Which limit do you play? (example: NL25, SNG $11, FL .50/1)
NL50
3. Short handed or full ring tables, or even Heads-Up?
SH
4. How much do you play? (e.g. I play 3 hours a week, or I generate $1000 rake/month)
I generate ~1200$ / month
5. How many tables do you want to play?
4-6
6. What are your goals for the next 3+ months?
To raise my bankroll ASAP. Generally, to move up to NL100. So, I need a comparably soft player pool or good FDB / rakeback. Maybe a combination of two or a compromise.
Thank you.
Hi PkrPains,
If you are looking for soft games, from my own experience I would strongly recommend 888. When I played there I found the games well below par and a lot of fish too.
The downside with 888 is the lower rakeback. With the VIP system they give around 15% for a player raking like yourself. The first deposit bonus of $888 will add a extra 22% though.
The way I would look at it, if you are raking $1k a month. With just the VIP system you will get $150 rakeback. If you played at a room with higher rakeback, say Ipoker with 35% from the VIP system, you would be getting $350.
So from rakeback alone you would miss out on $200. What I would say though is that because the player pool will be softer, over that period you will have easily made the 4 buyins back from the softer games, if not more.
Best of luck
Callum