The title says it, I play worse after 9PM, I´m not a morning person, but nighttime is certainly not my cognitve peak.
This kind of suck for many things, including poker. There are soft games during this time and I sort of need to play by this time if I want to actually put in 4 hours a day (I put at least 2 hours, but my day schedule doesnt allow me to play 4 hours during the day).
I feel dumber in general the closer it gets to midnight, so it kinda of suck for every fucking thing you do at night, going out included.
Anyone else here feels the same way?
I wish I could just caffeine or ritalin my way into mental clarity but it just doesnt work that way. Know that feeling when you just feel superb mental clarity? I only get these when I sleep very well and also feel well during the day, which is not everyday for sure.
This feeling of mental fog I get only goes away when I sleep, but how the fuck do I make money sleeping?