Skip to forum
I want to live in e...
 
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] I want to live in england. questions

28 Posts
16 Users
0 Reactions
3,095 Views

Originally posted by caaaadiiiii
I live to 13 KM from gibraltar but is too expesive and get the residence is very dificult.

I go to england, is decided.

I need 3 bedrooms and would pay a rent until 650 pounds.

lfcday could u say me may good neighbourdhoods plz?

Thx

You can go to Lithuania and buy a house for 650 pounds.


RedHeater
Joined: 08.10.2010
Oldschool Grinder

Originally posted by keoghh
Stereotype - Yes
Mainly true - Yes

♦

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2011/jul/14/crime-statistics-england-wales

Try sorting the relevant table by different types of crime. Merseyside does have more burglary than most police forces although there are a good few with a bigger rate. It is in the lowest grouping for violent crime so take your pick.

I live in Tyne and Wear as well. I agree, its a great place. I am looking to rent out my house - a 2 bedroom semi-detached - and I'm getting a quote tomorrow so I will let you know what it is (for general interest).


caaaadiiiii Topic starter
caaaadiiiii
Joined: 17.10.2009
Oldschool Grinder

best answer THX


lfcday
Joined: 01.10.2009
PokerStrategist

Can I just ask the people who are quick to judge Liverpool, have any of you actually been here? And as far as chavs are concerned every city in the country has them on its estates.

Liverpool has one of the best nightlifes in the country and as far as burglary and theft are concerned if you look at the actual statistics it sits lower in the table for highest burgalry rate than alot of other cities including London, Birmingham and Manchester!

As for the original poster there are a few nice areas, the city centre has an abundance off appartments to offer, other nice places include West Derby, Aughton and Formby which all are within a 10 - 15 min car journey of the city and have excellent travel links to it as well. £650 a month should be more than adequate to get yourself a nice house in a decent area.

If you want to know any more send me a message an I will discuss with you in more detail.


can only confirm that Newcastle is generally a great place to live and that people talk a lot of rubbish about Liverpool, there are some really nice areas there, too.


anyway, if u want really safe place to live go to singapore...but expensive...

Or come stay with me in Malaysia hahah

With 650 pounds a month rent, i can provide u a house 3 rooms, small car, internet connection and house keeper.

Only in my home town (about 30k residents)
Religion : 60% Christian , 30 % Muslim, 10% Budhha n etc...
Safety level : Very High

80KM or 1 hour 30 mins from Big City Kota Kinabalu for happy hours!


caaaadiiiii Topic starter
caaaadiiiii
Joined: 17.10.2009
Oldschool Grinder

But I need to have a good airport, Liverpool has the second best airport. So I want to go there.

Please add me if you're from liverpool to skype ``caaaadiiii´´ or messenger ``noencuentrounadireccion@hotmail.com´´

Thank you all for the answers.


As mentioned above Newcastle is a nice vibrant city with friendly locals, the north east is one of the cheaper areas in the country for rent, petrol, And generally the price of everything, it also has a very good poker circuit with tournaments and cash games available every night in at least one of the three casinos in the city centre. This is high praise coming from someone who lives in the neighbouring city of Sunderland!

Also the north east was the only section of the country that did not get involved in the august riots, full marks to the northeast.


Share: