Skip to forum
What kind of video ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

What kind of video do you want? Poll is created on Oct 14, 2007

  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  

[Closed] What kind of video do you want?

25 Posts
15 Users
0 Reactions
6,240 Views
Puschkin81 Topic starter
Puschkin81
Joined: 14.04.2006
Oldschool Grinder

Alright, boschman123. We are already working on some of these special videos but I'll forward your suggestions to our video producers.

Good luck at the tables!
Puschkin81


boschman123
Joined: 19.04.2006
Oldschool Grinder

i have got tons of ideas about good videos, and how they should look like, to bad they are only ideas and i dont know how to make them.

have fun all


Puschkin81 Topic starter
Puschkin81
Joined: 14.04.2006
Oldschool Grinder

I'm sure you have lots of great ideas. ♦ Please post them in our feedback&suggestions forum. We'll see which ideas we can realize.

Good luck at the tables!
Puschkin81


mtt, and heads up seems like a great idea too. But rather one where more then just a buy in at stake, because that is probably different.


BSS low stakes, preferably less tables and with more variation (bluffs, continuation bets, ...) because that's where I need inspiration.
I got the SHC under control now :)


Share: