Skip to forum
Notifications
Clear all

PLO25 KK22ds 3bet 3way paired flop

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
380 Views
ghaleon
Joined: 17.10.2007
BlackMember

CO seems to be somewhat laggy reg type but not much hands. Not at all sure how this hand should have been played. Squeeze is standard for me with KK22ss. But what about flop or turn? Flop is SPR 2.4 and I went with 1/3 pot cbet and checked bad turn. CO pots with SPR 1.3 or so. Should we fold or shove? I was thinking that Tx is bit less likely as those would more often raise flop than call imo. Well villain still need to show up with some semibluffs here.

I suppose potting might be good as well on flop.

Game #1643262641: Table €25 PL - 0.10/0.25 - Pot Limit Omaha - 14:35:05 2022/03/02
Seated players
Seat 1: Kalmiu (€30.76)
Seat 2: Milagro (€55.23)
Seat 4: myers (€2.12)
Seat 5: ClownPut1n (€74.97)
Seat 6: Nicu2694 (€7.10)
Blinds and button
Nicu2694 has the button
Kalmiu posts small blind €0.10
Milagro posts big blind €0.25
Hole cards
Dealt to Kalmiu 2♠:2♥:K♠:K♦:
Preflop
myers folds
ClownPut1n raises €0.85 to €0.85
Nicu2694 calls €0.85
Kalmiu raises €3.55 to €3.65
Milagro folds
ClownPut1n calls €2.80
Nicu2694 calls €2.80
Flop T♠:T♣:8♠:
Kalmiu bets €3.50
ClownPut1n calls €3.50
Nicu2694 folds
Turn 7♣:
Kalmiu checks
ClownPut1n bets €18.20
Kalmiu?


Reply
Quote
2 replies
ZakYoun270
Joined: 10.12.2015
Poker Player

I'd go ahead and check the flop since we are OOP and this board really favours the other guys.


Reply
Quote
tranceactor
Joined: 09.11.2006
Elite Grinder

I like checking or betting half of the shortstack. That will keep the CO somewhat honest. As played I fold turn as I expect CO to be honest OTF with another player behind. There is the occasional big draw or QQ+fd of course but most of the time you are drawing slim against trips+


Reply
Quote
Share: