Skip to forum
Play Poker Stars fr...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Play Poker Stars from Spain in English

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
1,432 Views

Does anyone know if it is possible to play pokerstars.es in English


Reply
Quote
6 replies
RasTweet
Joined: 26.12.2009
Oldschool Grinder

Hey Simonmc666

I moved your thread to the pokerstars forums.

I don't know if that is possible since I don't play on stars myself. But I'm sure someone will help you out here!

Regards

RasTweet


Reply
Quote
UPAY4DINNER
Joined: 28.09.2009
Oldschool Grinder

Hey simonmc666,

I'm not certain but I imagine that you can.

PokerStars support will be able to tell you this answer so I would contact them to find out for certain ;)

Best regards,
Gary.


Reply
Quote
_Anonymous_ Topic starter
_Anonymous_

Thanks. I emailed them because n the site itself you can switch to English but if you attempt to download the software, it all switches to Spanish.

Waiting on their reply.


Reply
Quote
UPAY4DINNER
Joined: 28.09.2009
Oldschool Grinder

Please let us know the answer :)


Reply
Quote
_Anonymous_ Topic starter
_Anonymous_

Seems like it is OK...

Thank you for your email and for allowing us to be of assistance.

If you wish to view the PokerStars software in a language other than English, from the PokerStars Lobby screen, select:

'Language -> Play In' (Idioma -> Jugar en)

Then select your preferred language from the list.


Reply
Quote
RasTweet
Joined: 26.12.2009
Oldschool Grinder

Nice! So all fixed now?

Thanks for getting back to us Simon!

Kinda hard if you don't speak spanish to find the language menu.

Regards

RasTweet


Reply
Quote
Share: