Skip to forum
The PokerStrategy.c...
 
Notifications
Clear all

The PokerStrategy.com VIP Tour 2012: Budapest 25th February 2012

37 Posts
10 Users
0 Reactions
8,544 Views
Marshall242
Joined: 21.08.2007
Elite Grinder

can we use seriousely the guest room to sleep there? i'm coming on friday in budapest already :)


Reply
Quote
awesomeo
Joined: 09.11.2009
Elite Grinder

I'm in too. See you all at the game :)


Reply
Quote
Gerv
Joined: 07.05.2008
Elite Grinder

I am probably going, found a 2 bed room nearby the marriot a 18euro incl. breakfast so if anyone is up, pM me asap


Reply
Quote
awesomeo
Joined: 09.11.2009
Elite Grinder

Originally posted by Gerv
I am probably going, found a 2 bed room nearby the marriot a 18euro incl. breakfast so if anyone is up, pM me asap

If offer is still valid I will step up. Found me something else already but should be more fun with another PS member.


Reply
Quote

Originally posted by THESHade
Another question, as my plan is to sleep somewhere on a couch in hotel will there be a safe coat room where I can put my coat and stuff so that I won`t get robbed while sleeping?

Was the last downswing really that bad?


Reply
Quote
Gerv
Joined: 07.05.2008
Elite Grinder

Originally posted by awesomeo

Originally posted by Gerv
I am probably going, found a 2 bed room nearby the marriot a 18euro incl. breakfast so if anyone is up, pM me asap

If offer is still valid I will step up. Found me something else already but should be more fun with another PS member.

Add me on skype, I didn't booked hostel already + theshade might be interested as well

I think with 3, with the same price we can get a private apartment instead of a hostel in the same area next to the mariott :f_cool:


Reply
Quote

Originally posted by Gerv

Originally posted by awesomeo

Originally posted by Gerv
I am probably going, found a 2 bed room nearby the marriot a 18euro incl. breakfast so if anyone is up, pM me asap

If offer is still valid I will step up. Found me something else already but should be more fun with another PS member.

Add me on skype, I didn't booked hostel already + theshade might be interested as well

I think with 3, with the same price we can get a private apartment instead of a hostel in the same area next to the mariott :f_cool:

Taht soudns more like it :f_cool:


Reply
Quote
awesomeo
Joined: 09.11.2009
Elite Grinder

Cool, I added you...


Reply
Quote
_Anonymous_ Topic starter
_Anonymous_

I'm so jelly :(


Reply
Quote
Nivlem
Joined: 28.05.2008
Oldschool Grinder

Originally posted by IngridN
I'm so jelly :(

Grind Diamond status, join them!

DanielK and I are also grinding to go to the London event!


Reply
Quote
_Anonymous_ Topic starter
_Anonymous_

Originally posted by Melvin

Originally posted by IngridN
I'm so jelly :(

Grind Diamond status, join them!

DanielK and I are also grinding to go to the London event!

London event I'm going, Budapest event is which is a big problematic. Maybe you and Daniel grind diamond on my account? ♠_cool: :f_p:


Reply
Quote
akrammon
Joined: 17.05.2009
Elite Grinder

Ingi if you are not coming to Bp I'm gonna be furioussssssssssssss :@


Reply
Quote
_Anonymous_ Topic starter
_Anonymous_

Originally posted by akrammon
Ingi if you are not coming to Bp I'm gonna be furioussssssssssssss :@

:(


Reply
Quote

Don`t worry, she is my +1


Reply
Quote
_Anonymous_ Topic starter
_Anonymous_

Morning Sunshine's!

I've just been speaking to our event team and found out that many of you expressed your intention to go (in this thread or the Hungarian thread) but in fact didn't register yet?

Have you guys sent an email yet?

To register for the event, please send an e-mail to events@pokerstrategy.com with the following details:

I'm so jelly belly that I can not be there but I know you'll have a wonderful time! Say hello to my much much loved/missed city, Budapest! :heart:

Ingrid


Reply
Quote
Marshall242
Joined: 21.08.2007
Elite Grinder

somoene is coming already on friday afternoon?
I have a twin room in 4*, only on friday I have 1 free place if somoene looking for a hotel
pm me then ;-)


Reply
Quote
_Anonymous_ Topic starter
_Anonymous_

Today takes place our Budapest event! I'm already so jelly for Noemi to be there. I wish you guys a wonderful time! :heart: Can't wait for London!


Reply
Quote
Share: