Some time ago I had this $50->$500 project that ended pretty well. Now it's time to do that again.
The reason is my terribad run since July. Running about 30 buyins under EV, and it feels impossible to beat bad run at the moment. After long period of bad run I don't even want to open tables, cos I am just thinking how much I will run under EV this time. So it's time to take a little break from normal tables (PLO25-PLO50).
The idea is simple. Start with $50 bankroll and get it to $500 asap. BRM is aggressive 20-30, which means this:
Start at PLO2, and everything that is over $60 can be used to play PLO5. Everything that goes over $100 can be used to play PLO10. And everything that goes over $200 can be used to play PLO25.
Of course that means that propably I need to step up and down on levels, but that's not a problem. There is a slight possibility of going broke if I get 25 buyin downswing in the beginning. But besides that, there shouldn't be a big risk of going broke.
Let's see how this goes.
Oh and one more rule: no Zoom. At all.
P.S. I have Platinum level on Stars, and I will count all the $$$ I get from FPP's to my bankroll.