Skip to forum
Notifications
Clear all

Tournament Review Last 2 tables.

10 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
744 Views
papakancha
Joined: 09.01.2011
PokerStrategist

Hi Guys

First of all, I am sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum.

I have been going deep lately in a few micro tourneys. But cant shipp it. I think I play very tight and miss spots with 27/18 players remaining.

I would like someone to go through my hands of last stages only and tell me what different could have I done.

Anyone willing to help me would be so kind.

Thank you!

(p.s. Good to shove or not?)

Poker Stars $3.19+$0.31 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t500/t1000 Blinds + t100 - 9 players -

UTG+2: t8697 M = 3.62
MP1: t17117 M = 7.13
MP2: t9290 M = 3.87
CO: t13684 M = 5.70
BTN: t7514 M = 3.13
SB: t4417 M = 1.84
BB: t9716 M = 4.05
Hero (UTG): t9951 M = 4.15
UTG+1: t7492 M = 3.12

Pre Flop: (t2400) Hero is UTG with 9 :spade: A :diamond:


Reply
Quote
9 replies
Moderator
SDK1987
Joined: 12.11.2008
Oldschool Grinder

Maybe good to know what kind of SNG this is, but in most cases I would shove A9o first in at a MTT SNG without knowing the paid out structure here.

Further I have moved your hand to the hand discussion board, because it’s fits better there.

Cheers,
SDK1987


Reply
Quote
papakancha Topic starter
papakancha
Joined: 09.01.2011
PokerStrategist

This is 3.5+R and near the bubble.


Reply
Quote
Moderator
SDK1987
Joined: 12.11.2008
Oldschool Grinder

That’s pretty fast in a 180 mans re-buy I think , but it’s at least not the last 2 tables of a SNG. So with your 9bb stack your most likely not planning to min cash. So I would go for a double up with pushing A9o here.

Cheers,
SDK1987


Reply
Quote
Malendes
Joined: 03.04.2011
Poker Player

A close spot, but I think a 10 BB shove is okay with A9 here


Reply
Quote
papakancha Topic starter
papakancha
Joined: 09.01.2011
PokerStrategist

I think I didn't make myself clear. The tournament review I said is not a 180 man's but turbo micro scheduled tourneys.

I myself don't shove A9o/ A10 hands UTG 9BB stack. Maybe 5/6BBs. Coz every time Im called most times Im dominated and flipping at most.

The hand of 180 mans given is just like a spoiler. My main reason for this thread is to ask someone review late stages play and point out my mistakes.


Reply
Quote
Moderator
SDK1987
Joined: 12.11.2008
Oldschool Grinder

I didn’t know there was any $3,50R scheduled tournaments on stars.
That explains the communication error.


Reply
Quote
papakancha Topic starter
papakancha
Joined: 09.01.2011
PokerStrategist

Dear moderator

The hand given is from 3.5+R 180 mans.

What I have written is that I want someone to review my late( last 2 tables) play from scheduled tournaments and NOT 180 man SNG's.

These two are different things. Which I have explained in the last line above. Is it so hard to get? Or Im not communicating right? I never said about a the buyin of the scheduled tournament.


Reply
Quote
mylove190207
Joined: 10.04.2011
PokerStrategist

Originally posted by papakancha
Dear moderator

The hand given is from 3.5+R 180 mans.

What I have written is that I want someone to review my late( last 2 tables) play from scheduled tournaments and NOT 180 man SNG's.

These two are different things. Which I have explained in the last line above. Is it so hard to get? Or Im not communicating right? I never said about a the buyin of the scheduled tournament.

Man if I understand yur wish then you need to create post or blog or something and put in all hands that you are talking about. Or even better get coach and go through hands with him.

If you put it here, then please keep it hand by thread and put in tittle that is somehow connected to the hand. If I am not wrong then this is hand evaluation where you put one hand ask about it and then create another threat and so on. That is why we don't understend you completely.

So eather get a coach (one hand review is nothing in comparison what you can learn in terms of $) or ask hand by hand (not in one thread but one thread per one hand)

Gl at tables!


Reply
Quote
papakancha Topic starter
papakancha
Joined: 09.01.2011
PokerStrategist

Thank you!

Ill keep that in mind.


Reply
Quote
Share: