Skip to forum
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Got the $50 at Pacific Poker

29 Posts
12 Users
0 Reactions
3,596 Views
ris123
Joined: 19.01.2009
Oldschool Grinder

Originally posted by SoyCD

Originally posted by justgeo
to withdraw anything from pacific poker after taking up the option of joining from here, you need to have played £5,000 of staked hands!! then you can withdraw. how you check that, i am not sure.
hope that helps a little, if not, sorry, but cant offer more ?(

Hello justgeo,

You don't actually have to rake $5,000 - you need to have wagered this amount (so bet it).

Best regards
SoyCD

I have got some questions
the first time cashout I need wage $5000 ?
what is wage $5000 ? it's amount money I bet, call, or raise in all my hands, is not ?
if I deposit then do I need above condition ?


suvalgysiu
Joined: 09.06.2007
PokerStrategist

Lol you should rename this thread to 'FFS WHY DONT YOU BELIEVE IM NOT AN EFFIN DONK!!'

Just recieved the $50 this morning, gonna play some tournaments and hope that I make $1222 in 6 days!


Wage means the ammount you invest in the pot, yep :).


how long does it usually takes to get the 50$?


Couple of working days. But then how long it takes to wager $5000 to cash out those 50$ depends on you. :)


yea but u can withdraw the extra if u win or?


suvalgysiu
Joined: 09.06.2007
PokerStrategist

Originally posted by bratbrat
yea but u can withdraw the extra if u win or?

gotta love it when someone asks the same question, after it's been answered..


Ziim0
Joined: 22.07.2008
Oldschool Grinder

I guess it would be wise of me to send an e-mail, but I give it a try here. Anyways, i followed the instructions of the e-mail about getting the second starting 50$ at Pacific 4 days ago but the money has not been transferred on my account jet. Advice please.


Share: