Skip to forum
Easter Grind - Ivic...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Easter Grind - IvicaIliev77 playing HU hypers

65 Posts
8 Users
0 Reactions
9,591 Views
FFRRAANNKKIIEE
Joined: 30.12.2010
Oldschool Grinder

gl Peđa :)


Reply
Quote
IvicaIliev77 Topic starter
IvicaIliev77
Joined: 31.05.2012
PokerStrategist

Thanks Fran!

Done for the day with volume + coached 2 hours and had 1 hour sweat with coach.

Tons of setups today, felt like I was getting butchered :) Still, compared to 6 max this is in my opinion way less tilting. Even with 2 tables it doesn't bother me at all playing 150 games and nothing going my way always running into better kickers etc.
Towards the end of the session started 3 tabling, final 50 games or so and then run good also happened :)

As far as game plan goes, I have figured out and found couple more spots and edges.
In particular I have memorized in all phases what is limp/fold, raise/fold and vs what type of player to use what. Also started doing today limp/call and limp/3 betting also.
By the end of the month I will take so much out of this , its unreal!

Here is the graph for the day

Here is the graph so far on 15s

ROI 2.14%
EV not sure how much but running above EV 34$ !

Sure I can get it to 3-4 % like coach said. Expecting some run good in near future (like beginning of the month :)


Reply
Quote
FFRRAANNKKIIEE
Joined: 30.12.2010
Oldschool Grinder

Nice graph, I'm sure you'll be in 3-4 roi range in no time, keep it up mate.


Reply
Quote
IvicaIliev77 Topic starter
IvicaIliev77
Joined: 31.05.2012
PokerStrategist

Originally posted by FFRRAANNKKIIEE
Nice graph, I'm sure you'll be in 3-4 roi range in no time, keep it up mate.

Literally one run good away from it :)


Reply
Quote
IvicaIliev77 Topic starter
IvicaIliev77
Joined: 31.05.2012
PokerStrategist

Interesting day today - 2 coaching sessions + 1 sweat with coach + extra consulting later + 200 games grind !

Very happy overall with my play for the most of the day. I am positive I am getting to that 4% each day closer.

Graph for the day

15s so far challenge

EV ROI at 2.5%
1st run good and it will go up no doubt :)


Reply
Quote
FFRRAANNKKIIEE
Joined: 30.12.2010
Oldschool Grinder

Just be sure to play your A game when heater comes, and you'll crush it, i've not doubt at all..


Reply
Quote
IvicaIliev77 Topic starter
IvicaIliev77
Joined: 31.05.2012
PokerStrategist

Originally posted by FFRRAANNKKIIEE
Just be sure to play your A game when heater comes, and you'll crush it, i've not doubt at all..

Still waiting for that upswing :)


Reply
Quote
IvicaIliev77 Topic starter
IvicaIliev77
Joined: 31.05.2012
PokerStrategist

Done for the day
200 games today + 9 from after midnight last night

Here is the graph for the day

Challenge 15s so far

EV ROI so far 3%

I am positive by the end of the month it will be between 3 and 4 %

Also important thing to mention, was 3 tabling whole day and took way less time to grind!
Did 3 coaching sessions + grind and now 9:25pm and done for the day.

Look forward doing it this way in following days as well!


Reply
Quote
FFRRAANNKKIIEE
Joined: 30.12.2010
Oldschool Grinder

This graph confirms your mental strenght and good play, it's just the matter of time when you hit a heater :) nice work sir.

Fran


Reply
Quote
177272
Joined: 29.07.2013
PokerStrategist

Keep up the good work boss.


Reply
Quote
IvicaIliev77 Topic starter
IvicaIliev77
Joined: 31.05.2012
PokerStrategist

Thanks for the support guys!

I will be playing 250 to 300 games in following days since I will be away 3 days from poker in April. Will be going to Belgrade to final four basketball + football derby game. Therefore will be making up those games until 25th of April!


Reply
Quote

Its amazing how happy you are when your roi adjusted is amazing and your real roi is bull. I would be tilting and angry on whole world...but thats why you are so good. Keep it up!
Expect to be beaten on final four!!! ♦


Reply
Quote
IvicaIliev77 Topic starter
IvicaIliev77
Joined: 31.05.2012
PokerStrategist

250 games today and will aim to make this my average or 225 to hit 5k games!
Super weird day in terms of setups, card distribution, suck outs. Very little post flop today.

Graph for today

15s so far

Ev 2.86%

Look forward to some upswings to boost that thing up and more importantly card distribution setups to go my way ♦


Reply
Quote
FFRRAANNKKIIEE
Joined: 30.12.2010
Oldschool Grinder

EV line looks great, green one will follow up soon I hope :)


Reply
Quote
TJtheTJ
Joined: 12.10.2011
PokerStrategist

Originally posted by FFRRAANNKKIIEE
EV line looks great, green one will follow up soon I hope :)

+1

Looking great :f_love:


Reply
Quote
IvicaIliev77 Topic starter
IvicaIliev77
Joined: 31.05.2012
PokerStrategist

I will hopefully bring it up between 3-4% ROI. That would make me happy.

What would make me even more happy is memorizing turn ranges + sizing with shallow stacks vs fish and reg :)


Reply
Quote
FFRRAANNKKIIEE
Joined: 30.12.2010
Oldschool Grinder

I saw somewhere on the forum, someone using some cool app, it's like sticky note on your desktop, could help in early stage of memorizing process? :)


Reply
Quote
IvicaIliev77 Topic starter
IvicaIliev77
Joined: 31.05.2012
PokerStrategist

Originally posted by FFRRAANNKKIIEE
I saw somewhere on the forum, someone using some cool app, it's like sticky note on your desktop, could help in early stage of memorizing process? :)

Yeah I used sticky notes and some of my students use it still.

With HU hypers I am acting like a typical hard working student who studies everything and wants to know it from memory. In other words don't want any notes to remind me, I have it printed on paper and every day before in between and after sessions I reread it all to remind myself of things. :)


Reply
Quote
FFRRAANNKKIIEE
Joined: 30.12.2010
Oldschool Grinder

Nice approach :)

I read somewhere that you manually register for your games, and 3tabling with intensions to 4table soon, that's pretty intense action I guess..


Reply
Quote
IvicaIliev77 Topic starter
IvicaIliev77
Joined: 31.05.2012
PokerStrategist

Started grinding fairly late (7pm!) and finished 226 games since then.

Upswing day, was playing standard like yesterday with even less mistakes and making some really nice hero calls and bluffs.
EV obviously not following me there :)

Here are the graphs

226 games

15s so far

EV ROI 1.96
ROI 1.90

Running bellow EV 1 buy in (15$) :)

Expect in future days for EV to go up without those upswing sessions. Would be happy running with EV by the end of the deal (3.5k games remaining)

I might not play any games tomorrow as Partizan Belgrade is playing 4-6pm (watching that always) + got 2 friends coming from Belgrade to Nis so we will go for some drinks and stuff. Will have to make those games up eventually but I will try tomorrow to fit minimum 100 games somehow :)


Reply
Quote
Share: