Weekly Vote: Would you be interested in an Online Auctions section?

• Poll
    • Would you be interested in an Online Auctions section?

Yes, that would be a great idea and I would use this forum section
        35%
        No, I would not be interested in having this new forum section
        35%
        It's OK I guess, but this new forum section won't affect me in any way
        29%
      Total: 51 Votes
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      In order to make our forums a more useful place for you, we are thinking of adding a new section: the Marketplace.

This new section would be designed to help you advertise the things you want to sell via online auctions sites such as eBay.

What do you think of this initiative? Do you think it would be a useful section to have on our forums? Let us know your opinion by participating in this week's poll.
  • 4 replies
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      not sure how you would implement an auction, but a marketplace for buying and selling would be cool. Before I got into poker, I used to buy/sell all kinds of random crap on forums to make some spare cash. :D
    • Skring
      Skring
      Bronze
      Originally posted by elhh82
      not sure how you would implement an auction, but a marketplace for buying and selling would be cool. Before I got into poker, I used to buy/sell all kinds of random crap on forums to make some spare cash. :D
      +1
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      It might work in german PS forums, but people here are from all over the world, so I don't believe it'll be used so much..
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      to me, personally, if it isnt poker related, i dont want it @ pokerstrategy. just recently i requested a seperate subform for organizing rails/sweats, and it got turned down. I fail to see how this has more merit...