PokerAce

• Gungunhana
      Gungunhana
      Bronze
      Hello guys...
      Can anybody tell me how to get PokerAce to work with Titan Poker multitables?

It opens but only a couple of players have information and it shows this tags totally out of position(I don´t know who is who)
  • 9 replies
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Installed the newest Betaversion? Are you playing on Minitables?
    • Gungunhana
      Gungunhana
      Bronze
      Hello Galam,

Yes I´m playing mini tables. I´ve downloaded the normal licence, as I just got it.
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      There is a post somewhere else here, can't remember where exactly, but it was a couple of days ago, that talks about fixing that up.
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      Found this elsewhere.

"is it possible to use PT/AHud stats on the miniview tables? i allready contacted pat from PT but didnt got a aswer yet. "

Yes. You need to replace table_ipn_6_max.jpg / table_ipn_10_max.jpg (located at ...\pokerace hud\data\images with this picture:

http://www.i-imagehost.com/uploads/aba7b8ce2e.jpg (this also applies for 6max tables as the miniwindow is the same without the "sideseats" of 10max table)

and then run pokerace -> options -> layout manager and move the stats into right places

The link seems to be dead, but it was posted by Degnic, so maybe he can help out again.
    • Gungunhana
      Gungunhana
      Bronze
      Thanks. I tried the link and it really looks dead. will try Degnic.
    • degnic
      degnic
      Bronze
      Hey,

I reuploaded the picture here (click & download as fullsize):

Also added the seat numbers, so it's easier for you to place the stats you want into right places.

So, just save the picture to your comp, rename it to either table_ipn_6_max.jpg / table_ipn_10_max.jpg or both if you play 10max and 6max, and then replace the old pictures (located at ...\pokerace hud\data\images) with the new ones. Then open pokerace -> options -> layout manager -> iPoker and move the stats into right places.

Last time I posted it I got many questions how to set it, with these instructions I hope even every computer-noob can do it right ;)
    • Gungunhana
      Gungunhana
      Bronze
      Sorry Degnic.... :rolleyes:

Noob here didn´t manage.When I open PokerAce->options->layout manager,
      a message comes up saying" image file is not of type 17" and the page does not show the table.
    • degnic
      degnic
      Bronze
      hmmm.. Maybe you need to download the latest pokerace (beta) patch because with my patch ( PA Hud Beta version 1.19.3 ) this method works just fine.
    • Gungunhana
      Gungunhana
      Bronze
      Ok. Now it worked. Thanks very much for your help :)