The five PokerStrategists who collect the most Strategy Points on bet365 this December will be awarded with WSOP 2011 packages worth up to $13,000 each.
These top 5 PokerStrategists will be rewarded according to the payout below:
- 1st & 2nd - $3,500 WSOP Side Event package ($1,500 entry fee + $2,000 expenses)
- 3rd to 5th -$1,500 WSOP Side Event package ($1,000 entry fee + $500 expenses)
If any of the top 5 players in December manage to earn more than 125,000 StrategyPoints in December and January, their packages are automatically upgraded to the $13,000 WSOP 2011 Main Event package, which consists of $10,000 for the tournament buy-in and $3,000 for other expenses.
We will keep you up to date with the standings from this race right here in our forum thread. For more information, please check our news here:
Terms and Conditions:
- Only the top 5 players in December can upgrade to $13k package.
- To upgrade to the Main Event package, the top 5 players in December must get 125,000 StrategyPoints or more during beginning of 1st Dec 2010 – end of 31st Jan 2011.
- All Prize Packages awarded as a result of the bet365 WSOP Race are also subject to the general WSOP 2011 Terms and Conditions.
- Players must be of legal age in the U.S.A to participate in any of the tournaments. In the event that a player is under age, bet365 bears no responsibility.
- Only PokerStrategy.com bet365 account holders can claim any bet365 WSOP Race Prize Package. The Package is non-refundable, non-transferable however can be exchanged for a cash alternative as detailed in the promotional copy.
- By entering the bet365 WSOP Race each player agrees that should he/she win any WSOP* 2011 Prize Package then he/she also agrees to represent bet365 by wearing branded clothing including but not limited to shirts and hats during all table play.
- It is the individual winner's responsibility to ensure that all travel documents (passport and visa, as required) are in order and to obtain any required travel and medical insurance. bet365 bears no responsibility for lack of proper travel documents, travel and medical insurance.
- Should a player be ineligible to claim a prize for any reason, all prizes from the finishing position will be voided.
- Players may win any combination of WSOP 2011 Prize Packages as a result of any bet365 promotions. Should a player win the same Package on more than one occasion, 70% of the value of the relevant Package will be deposited into the player’s Poker account on each occasion subsequent to the first.
- bet365 shall in no way be liable for any injuries, losses, damages or expenses suffered or incurred by any winner of a Package as a direct or indirect result of accepting the Package and participating in the WSOP 2011.
- This promotion is available to genuine players only. Any players who attempt to abuse the promotion in whatever manner may be removed from the promotion. For bet365 to make such a determination is at their absolute discretion.
- Where a player's account is frozen or they are excluded from the poker room for whatever reason, the player will be removed from all aspects of this promotion and any Merit Points, VIP Rewards, Tournament Tokens, bonuses or offers will be forfeited.
- bet365 reserves the right to refuse payment to any player who is found colluding or slow playing.
- bet365 reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion in its sole discretion.
- All decisions made by bet365 Management regarding this promotion are final.