[Application] [x] Looking for stake Cash Games

• cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hy guys ! Things changed a bit and i think its better to try to be staked for Nl10 Rush ! Yep nl 10 or nl 25 !

So,why me? Hmm lets say i`m a poor guy ....who is nothing doing than studyng and studyng poker because he can`t play ...and when he play this sh*t micro limits he get cracked by all idiots around !( a little exemple for latest move : ! I can play much more than that but did t feel to motivated beeing sucked out all the time on nl 5 where nobody care about nothing !
      So i think nl 10 and nl 25 is something to motivate and continue what i like to do most of the time !
      So i`m an every day reader forum , i read most interesant hands judged by our pros and bla bla ! So i m loking for a long term deal ....maybe 200k hands maybe more .... also with my schedule of studyng bla bla and i can put 50k+ month easyly ....hmm holydays are coming so much more free time :D so ....i think its + ev !

Others Trofies for me in my career !

So i m not new in poker ! i also pwned fl 15/30 25/50 On party poker but on fl 50/1 with 500BB`s got down 200bb`s and than tilted away my roll .... Small sample had 8k+ hands but didn t played home !

All in all i m not a noob trying to waste other`s moneys , beeng poor its an atu because i can play more solid with others moneys !

Ty for wasting ur time reading here !

If someone think its +ev to invest in me please leave a msg here and/or add me through the community and i ll tell u my contact details !

HAVE a nice day eating as many fish as u can handle :) ! :s_biggrin:

I also forgot this one :) found it on my arhive !

LE : Also i accept stake for MTT`s ! ranging from 2$ up to 11$ but there should be some buyins to distroy the variance !something about 30-50 buyns! When i say to destroy dont make fun about me .....at least to atenuate it because i play deep tournaments mostly and with good play its a bit les varianced !

FeedBack for cojonel
  • 5 replies
    • Putka66
      Putka66
      Bronze
      For NL10 you need 250$ so where all money you say you win went? I mean i doubt you dont have 250$. You should also tell a bit more what kinda deal you want not only for which stakes.
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Originally posted by Putka66
      For NL10 you need 250$ so where all money you say you win went? I mean i doubt you dont have 250$. You should also tell a bit more what kinda deal you want not only for which stakes.
      Firstly take at look at that dates of the tournaments ! the big one with 1.5k was last year in february and so on ! moneys went sent some on tables some on partyes and so on !!
      What kind of a deal ...i have never concrete a deal till now if someone will want! we can make 50/50 profits over a big sample(stake will be back) +50% profits ! I can put enough volume to don t feel the variance ! Or the staker comes with ideas ...:-??

P.S.: Do you think i put fake screens there? give me a pm and i ll give u my nicknames around that platforms and u`ll be convinced u`r self ;) ! nicks are quite same with small diferences :) !

Ty if u`d like to find anithing else dont hesitate to ask me !

Have a nice day!

L.E.: And yes at the moment i dont have 250$ ! :) If i had i didn t stayed here to ask for a stake trust me ;)
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      =>i m still up 4 this! We can discuss some deals over sample! I also can play on stars normal tables!
      =>If you need any other info's about me dont hesitate!
    • batmanbatmanbatman
      batmanbatmanbatman
      Bronze
      Added you on Community. Please send me a message with your skype id.

On another point, I am rather curious about why you did not place this request also in Romanian Community. I might have reacted sooner.
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Originally posted by batmanbatmanbatman
      Added you on Community. Please send me a message with your skype id.

On another point, I am rather curious about why you did not place this request also in Romanian Community. I might have reacted sooner.
      Hy!ya..i wrote in pm why i didn't post in Romanian Community! Prefered english one! Quite rare i read posts there! C u on skype or Y.M.! If we're gona make a deal also i'll start a blog ! Have a nice day!