This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] [x] Looking for stake Cash Games

• cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hy guys ! Things changed a bit and i think its better to try to be staked for Nl10 Rush ! Yep nl 10 or nl 25 !

So,why me? Hmm lets say i`m a poor guy ....who is nothing doing than studyng and studyng poker because he can`t play ...and when he play this sh*t micro limits he get cracked by all idiots around !( a little exemple for latest move : ! I can play much more than that but did t feel to motivated beeing sucked out all the time on nl 5 where nobody care about nothing !
      So i think nl 10 and nl 25 is something to motivate and continue what i like to do most of the time !
      So i`m an every day reader forum , i read most interesant hands judged by our pros and bla bla ! So i m loking for a long term deal ....maybe 200k hands maybe more .... also with my schedule of studyng bla bla and i can put 50k+ month easyly ....hmm holydays are coming so much more free time :D so ....i think its + ev !

Others Trofies for me in my career !

So i m not new in poker ! i also pwned fl 15/30 25/50 On party poker but on fl 50/1 with 500BB`s got down 200bb`s and than tilted away my roll .... Small sample had 8k+ hands but didn t played home !

All in all i m not a noob trying to waste other`s moneys , beeng poor its an atu because i can play more solid with others moneys !

Ty for wasting ur time reading here !

If someone think its +ev to invest in me please leave a msg here and/or add me through the community and i ll tell u my contact details !

HAVE a nice day eating as many fish as u can handle :) ! :s_biggrin:

I also forgot this one :) found it on my arhive !

LE : Also i accept stake for MTT`s ! ranging from 2$ up to 11$ but there should be some buyins to distroy the variance !something about 30-50 buyns! When i say to destroy dont make fun about me .....at least to atenuate it because i play deep tournaments mostly and with good play its a bit les varianced !

FeedBack for cojonel
  • 5 replies
    • Putka66
      Putka66
      Bronze
      For NL10 you need 250$ so where all money you say you win went? I mean i doubt you dont have 250$. You should also tell a bit more what kinda deal you want not only for which stakes.
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Originally posted by Putka66
      For NL10 you need 250$ so where all money you say you win went? I mean i doubt you dont have 250$. You should also tell a bit more what kinda deal you want not only for which stakes.
      Firstly take at look at that dates of the tournaments ! the big one with 1.5k was last year in february and so on ! moneys went sent some on tables some on partyes and so on !!
      What kind of a deal ...i have never concrete a deal till now if someone will want! we can make 50/50 profits over a big sample(stake will be back) +50% profits ! I can put enough volume to don t feel the variance ! Or the staker comes with ideas ...:-??

P.S.: Do you think i put fake screens there? give me a pm and i ll give u my nicknames around that platforms and u`ll be convinced u`r self ;) ! nicks are quite same with small diferences :) !

Ty if u`d like to find anithing else dont hesitate to ask me !

Have a nice day!

L.E.: And yes at the moment i dont have 250$ ! :) If i had i didn t stayed here to ask for a stake trust me ;)
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      =>i m still up 4 this! We can discuss some deals over sample! I also can play on stars normal tables!
      =>If you need any other info's about me dont hesitate!
    • batmanbatmanbatman
      batmanbatmanbatman
      Bronze
      Added you on Community. Please send me a message with your skype id.

On another point, I am rather curious about why you did not place this request also in Romanian Community. I might have reacted sooner.
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Originally posted by batmanbatmanbatman
      Added you on Community. Please send me a message with your skype id.

On another point, I am rather curious about why you did not place this request also in Romanian Community. I might have reacted sooner.
      Hy!ya..i wrote in pm why i didn't post in Romanian Community! Prefered english one! Quite rare i read posts there! C u on skype or Y.M.! If we're gona make a deal also i'll start a blog ! Have a nice day!