[Application] $2.25 STT Fulltiltpoker

• NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

The link to my feedback thread is here.

Hello,

I am looking for a stake for the Pokerstars $3.4 STT Turbo SNG's. I am planning to start with a 100BI bankroll, where 50% ($175) will be put in by me. I am thus looking for an additional 50 BI.

I will create 100 shares of $1.75 each.

Stakes can be shipped to my account at Pokerstars only!

I am able to play 30-50 games each day, plus time for studying ICM. I have no great graphs available, but I will post my $3.4 and $1.75 as soon as my Holdemmanager stops crashing on startup. I can however say that that samplesize is small and I did not run good. I will not include a failed $6.5 shot earlier this year with a 12BI brm (I had a whatever-how-this-turns-out-I-don't-care moment).

*EDIT*All profits will be 30% for me and 70% for the stakers, paid out according to the number of shares they bought.*/EDIT*

I have altered the deal from 50% of the winnings divided amongst the stakers to 70% of the stakers, as I was pointed out by the #pokerstrategy-en guys. I acknowledge I need to build up more rep before I can do 50/50 and I hope with a 30/70 proposition I can get people to back me quicker.

*DEAL DOES NOT INCLUDE FPP BONUS AND OTHER BONUSES. ONLY SNG PROFIT COUNTS*

I am looking for a deal for 500 $3.4 STT Turbo sng's. I will refrain from playing any other form of poker until I hit that 500 mark. I plan on finishing this on December 31, 2010 at latest.

For more questions, I believe you all know what to do. :)

Best regards,

NIVEKii
      All action has been sold!
  • 21 replies
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      This guy is pretty cool regular in IRC. +1 for him :)
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Screenshot of your graph on stars?

and how long time do you think you need to finish these 500 games?
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hlynkinn
      Screenshot of your graph on stars?

and how long time do you think you need to finish these 500 games?

I will be done with these games before 2011. As for the graph, I mentioned in the OP that I will upload it (1.75 and 3.4 seperately + together) as soon as I get my HEM working again :) Pc's and programs running on said pc's can be a pain in the ass :(
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      I'm interested in this. I would need your Pokerstars screenname. Added you as a friend, so you can either send it to me through PM system or provide it here ;)
    • gedwashere91
      gedwashere91
      Bronze
      Interested. Adding you in community now.
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gedwashere91

Added you as a friend and sent you a message.
    • gedwashere91
      gedwashere91
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NIVEKii

Added you as a friend and sent you a message.
      Replied with message incl. my skype name, add me :)
    • gedwashere91
      gedwashere91
      Bronze
      Reviewed some Hand Histories with OP and staked for full amount :)
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Reviewed some Hand Histories with OP and staked for full amount :)
      confirmed! thank you!
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

The link to my feedback thread is here.

Hi guys,

I am once again looking to find some people to back me for the $2.25 STT Turbo's. As you can see beneath, I once started a stake for the $3.4 STT's on Pokerstars, backed by Ged, but due to several circumstances (not being able to get the stake done by New Year's) I returned the full stake to Ged, despite being down a couple of buy-ins. After all, I could not keep my end of the bargain so it was the least I could do.

Why before New Year? I was under the impression that starting January 1, the Belgian players were not going to be able to play on the .com servers due to the new legislation. As it turns out now our funds will be available for the months to come, I'm looking for a stake. Ged can confirm I'm trustworthy and that your funds are safe with me.

I'd need $176, 100 shares of $1.76 each. Same conditions as in the quote beneath: 70/30 profit share, all rb goes to me.

Please contact me via the community tool if you're interested. Thank you in advance!

Hello,

I am looking for a stake for the Pokerstars $3.4 STT Turbo SNG's. I am planning to start with a 100BI bankroll, where 50% ($175) will be put in by me. I am thus looking for an additional 50 BI.

I will create 100 shares of $1.75 each.

Stakes can be shipped to my account at Pokerstars only!

I am able to play 30-50 games each day, plus time for studying ICM. I have no great graphs available, but I will post my $3.4 and $1.75 as soon as my Holdemmanager stops crashing on startup. I can however say that that samplesize is small and I did not run good. I will not include a failed $6.5 shot earlier this year with a 12BI brm (I had a whatever-how-this-turns-out-I-don't-care moment).

*EDIT*All profits will be 30% for me and 70% for the stakers, paid out according to the number of shares they bought.*/EDIT*

I have altered the deal from 50% of the winnings divided amongst the stakers to 70% of the stakers, as I was pointed out by the #pokerstrategy-en guys. I acknowledge I need to build up more rep before I can do 50/50 and I hope with a 30/70 proposition I can get people to back me quicker.

*DEAL DOES NOT INCLUDE FPP BONUS AND OTHER BONUSES. ONLY SNG PROFIT COUNTS*

I am looking for a deal for 500 $3.4 STT Turbo sng's. I will refrain from playing any other form of poker until I hit that 500 mark. I plan on finishing this on December 31, 2010 at latest.

For more questions, I believe you all know what to do. :)

Best regards,

NIVEKii
      All action has been sold!
    • gedwashere91
      gedwashere91
      Bronze
      Just confirming, NIVEKii is a solid SnG player, easy to talk to. Pleasure doing business :)
    • Dzy
      Dzy
      Bronze
      Hi, I'm a dutch PS member and I can cover 50%, FT right? Let me know :)
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dzy
      Hi, I'm a dutch PS member and I can cover 50%, FT right? Let me know :)
      I accepted you through the community tool. Just to be clear, I will be playin the non turbo's as the Turbo's have a 3 minute blind level and the non-turbo's a 6 minute blind level.
    • Dzy
      Dzy
      Bronze
      That's cool, when do you want teh moneyz? And when will you be finished approximately?
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dzy
      That's cool, when do you want teh moneyz? And when will you be finished approximately?
      Should normally take 4-5 weeks, I'm not planning on rushing things as that will have a serious negative effect on my ROI. I have sent you a message with my skype details, let's discuss all the things you want to discuss there :) or pm me your msn if you don't use Skype :)
    • Dzy
      Dzy
      Bronze
      Ok, 50% booked and confirmed.
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dzy

confirmed.

50% by Dzy
      50% ($87.5) still open!
    • Vladddy
      Vladddy
      Basic
      I'll take the rest.
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NIVEKii
      Originally posted by Dzy

confirmed.

50% by Dzy
      50% ($87.5) still open!

all action has been sold! I will start playing tomorrow.