NETELLER teams up with PokerStrategy.com

• Poll
    • What's your opinion on our partnership with NETELLER?

It's great - I'm using NETELLER already and I'm glad it's being implemented at PokerStrategy.com
        38%
        It's good - I will probably open a NETELLER account thanks to this partnership
        29%
        This partnership doesn't really affect me in any way
        26%
        I don't think this partnership is a good idea
        7%
      Total: 111 Votes
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      We are pleased to announce that the famous payment processor NETELLER is our newest partner. With it, you will soon be able to make quick, easy and safe transfers in and out of your poker accounts. In the meantime, we are offering you a 10% bonus, as well as VIP customer service.

Thanks to this partnership, you will be able to take advantage of two immediate benefits:

• A 10% bonus up to €10 if you create a NETELLER account now
      • VIP customer service for all PokerStrategists that use the pokerstrategy@neteller.com email address

Coming soon: NETELLER as payout option
      In the next months, we will also add NETELLER to the list of payout options. This means that you will soon be able to cash out your money from promotions like Tell-A-Friend or Top250 using this payment processor.

What do you think about NETELLER becoming a PokerStrategy.com partner? Are you already using this payment provider? If not, are you interested in using it now? You can talk about this and give us your feedback in this thread.
  • 42 replies
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      This is great news and long due to be honest. NETELLER and Moneybookers are the most used e-wallets among pokerplayers. I personally prefer NETELLER as I have set it up in €.
    • L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze
      I already have a NETELLER account so the new partnership doesn't affect me too much. Could you please post the fees for withdrawing and depositing?
    • Alferg
      Alferg
      Bronze
      Looking to start an ewallet - this could be prompt I need ( I assume the bonus is payable in whatever currency you choose eg. US$).
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      this is fantastic! i love that I can contact pokerstrategy for netteller support now. their support is somewhat unreliable sometimes.
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      I from Malaysia. The bank in Malaysia prevent all the transaction to something related to online gambling includes NETELLER. So, I can't deposit into my poker account such as Fulltill and Mansion Poker. X( Luckily, I can play at PokerStars because I sell the Play Money to earn the Real Money. :s_cool: I think it is good if the PokerStrategy can help us to deposit. For example, PokerStrategy's member deposit money to PokerStrategy via other methods such as PayPal then PokerStrategy transfers the money to the poker room. Most of the poker room do not allow Malaysia player to deposit via PayPal. Thanks.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Alferg
      Looking to start an ewallet - this could be prompt I need ( I assume the bonus is payable in whatever currency you choose eg. US$).
      We have contacted NETELLER already and as soon as we get an answer we will let you know.

@JHTAN: There is not much what we can do here. Due the legal restriction in your country you cannot use Moneybookers, but you can use NETELLER Have you already contacted Full Tilt Poker or Mansion Poker how you can make a deposit?

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • JHTAN
      JHTAN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ

@JHTAN: There is not much what we can do here. Due the legal restriction in your country you cannot use Moneybookers, but you can use NETELLER Have you already contacted Full Tilt Poker or Mansion Poker how you can make a deposit?

Best regards,
      Hannes

I have NETELLER account, but I can't deposit money into it.
      There are 3 methods to deposit into NETELLER.
      The "debit card" or the "credit card" not works for me because the bank decline the transaction. I think the third methods also can't work because since the first 2 methods declined by bank. In conclusion, the NETELLER service is not available for Malaysia.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Unfortunately your linked website is out of date. NETELLER does accept residents from Malaysia.

See this official NETELLER site.

Have you contacted already NETELLER how you can make a deposit? You can use this e-mail address: pokerstrategy@neteller.com

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • graefe78
      graefe78
      Bronze
      # VIP customer service for all PokerStrategists that use the pokerstrategy@neteller.com email address

-> what would I have to do to use the pokerstrategy email? not that i'd know about the advantages of VIP customer service...
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      You can use this e-mail address straight away. Just send your e-mail to this address. There is no special registration needed.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ
      You can use this e-mail address straight away. Just send your e-mail to this address. There is no special registration needed.
      So when any of us have issues with our neteller accounts we should email pokerstrategy@neteller.com and not support@neteller.com?

I hope so because that would be excellent news!
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      You can use pokerstrategy@neteller.com

Every member of PokerStrategy.com can use this e-mail address. :)
    • caster64
      caster64
      Basic
    • kramirez05
      kramirez05
      Basic
      Hello Hannez,

I am from the Philippines, and i am having a hard time depositing in Neteller. I tried debit card and international bank transfer but it does not go through. I also emailed Neteller but they did not responded to my last email. when i tried bank transfer it was declined the bank says since im sending u.s dollar it went to u.s bank filtering system and for some reason it was declined. i hope you can help me or give me some advice.

thanks
    • Valts
      Valts
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vhallee

Thanks to this partnership, you will be able to take advantage of two immediate benefits:

• A 10% bonus up to €10 if you create a NETELLER account now

What does this 10% bonus mean excactly? You'll get 10% bonus, when you deposit to NETELLER?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Valts,

You should go through this link and create your NETELLER account.

Receiving $10 to NETELLER:

There are 3 conditions that have to be met in order to receive the additonal $10 to NETELLER

- Your account has to be correctly referred by NETELLER as the above link
      - You must have accumulated at least 1 StrategyPoint
      (For this it does not matter whether the users received Free $50 or self-deposited (PS150 & PSVIP))
      - You must have entered their NETELLER Account ID in your PokerStrategy.com profile

If all 3 conditions are fullfilled, the payment of the $10 will be triggered automatically and the money will end up on the NETELLER accounts within 8 days after gathering your first StrategyPoint.

Additional 10% up to 10 € First Deposit Bonus:

How does it work? To make a first deposit, you need to do so into their NETELLER account, meaning via NON-merchant transfer (as this would count as a withdrawal on the wallet end)/any other deposit method, and then transfer the money to a merchant account (e.g. a poker room). The bonus is received once you have transferred the money to the merchant account, not the wallet. (new members only)

Hope this clarified a few things :)
      Ingrid
    • luizsilveira
      luizsilveira
      Bronze
      The hilarious part is I created my neteller account like 1 week before the promotion was launched. It's always like that. :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by luizsilveira
      The hilarious part is I created my neteller account like 1 week before the promotion was launched. It's always like that. :D
      aww... Luiz, sorry to hear!
    • Valts
      Valts
      Bronze
      1 Strategy point has to be earned after you've created the NETELLER account?