Thanks for donation, hilarious time on Party

• dangermowse
      Well I've pretty much all but emptied the $50 donation account from pokerstrategy. I opened an account on party, a site I've never played on and I have nothing good to say about the place. Firstly, of coursed, naturally, it was rigged to absolute death, here's my graph.

Multi-tabling is nigh on impossible on there. Even after I'd finally found out how to change table themes/backgrounds etc, things still didn't get much easier in terms of knowing precisely what's going on at a quick glance. Figuring out how many players are in a hand and once they've folded, seeing how many handed it is is a huge strain on the eyes and way too time consuming. Also time banks are tiltingly short! The play on there is literally as bottom level as you can get. At least in the micros/lows. I was seeing regular 40bb open shoves utg with A2 and raise calling big stack v big stack for 50bbs with stuff like J5s, it is a fish paradise is about the only + I can say about the place, but of course no good when rigged. I didn't use BRM of course, started with a few $11 games then just played the rest out at the £3 level. gg party and...GFY :)
  • 26 replies