Nutrition and poker.

• Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      During my absence from poker, I've dedicated quite a big part of my free time to reading nutritional articles and finding a nutrition plan that would help me maximize my sports performance, recovery, health, concentration while studying and give me energy throughout the day. I've obtained a lot of knowledge and changed my lifestyle quite a bit, and it was pretty damn worth it. I know that most of you (as does most of the world) don't really care about what you eat, you just want it to taste good, no matter how unhealthy it is. But for a small percentage of people, this guide might actually be helpful... It will help you keep the energy levels high through out the day, help you concentrate/ and play/learn poker and improve your sleep. I won't say you should eat healthy, it's your own decision. You don't need proper nutrition to become a good poker player (take TwiceT for example and many other pokerstrategists who drink tons of alcohol and still manage to mindfuck everyone), but it will help you with optimization.

Ok, let's start with the basics:

As you already know, sweets, sugar, junk food, etc. are bad for you. Junk food mainly because it contains of quite a bit of sugar, salt and vegetable oil, which is then heated... And it contains quite a bit of trans fats which are really unhealthy. The high amounts of sugar in sweets, juices, sodas... will spike your insulin, and you definetely don't want that. It will only make you hungry, feel shitty and tired and it will not give you a steady flow of energy. It's important to eat before you're hungry and drink before you're thirsty.

Things that I do not recommend using/eating:

-vegetable oil (use coconut oil/coconut fat/coconut butter or even normal butter instead)
      -sodas, juices, alcohol
      -junk food
      -fried food
      -sweets
      -salt
      -white flour/white bread
      -cheese (it has tons of fat, no need to exclude it, just reduce the amount)
      -sausages/salami
      -dairy (quite a few people are lactose intolerant (without even knowing it), and some feel way better after excluding dairy from their nutrition)
      -mayonase and margarine (total crap, just like vegetable oil. don't use them.)
      -ketchup (if you need it, buy a light one without sugar. regular ketchups have way too much added sugar)
      -mustard (use a wholemeal? mustard instead)

If you just minimize the amount of these foods/drinks (and later exclude them), you're about 4/5 way there.

Now, what you should eat (how much protein, carbs, fats per day) is entirely up to you. Since we're not talking about fat loss or anything similar here, it's not really all that important. People are different, some people feel better after eating carbs and some people just want to go to sleep after eating carbs, so it's entirely up to you. I personally feel best when I only get carbs from fruit/vegetables/dry fruit.

What I do suggest:

Carbs:

-lots of fruit and veggies (can be frozen), although take it easy on bananas (too much fructose)
      -oatmeal (try to focus on complex carbs, unrefined instead of refined if possible)
      -quinoa
      -couscous
      -agrumes (fresh orange juice, lemonade, tangerines, grapefruits...)
      -berries (low in fructose, rich in antioxidants and vitamins)
      -mushrooms (very beneficial for your health)
      -wholewheat pasta
      -unrefined rice
      -rice flour, tapioca flour, wholewheat flour pancakes (flour, eggs, water/milk)
      -dried fruit

Protein:

-lean meat
      -fish
      -seafood
      -tofu/soy, but only as an addition and not as a replacement for meat, in moderation!
      -canned tuna (in own juice or olive oil, not vegetable oil)

Fats:

-coconut milk, coconuts
      -all kinds of nuts (cashewnuts, walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds, etc.)
      -peanuts (technically they're not nuts, but still a good source of fat)
      -organic peanut butter
      -extra virgin olive oil (don't heat it though, just pour it over prepared meals)
      -eggs (2 eggs a day are very good for your health!)

Drinks:

-water (make sure you drink a lot of water throughout the day/have water near you all the time to avoid rehydration which makes you feel crappy/without energy)
      -tea (preferrably loose), has many antioxidants, will make you feel better. black tea in the morning, green/white tea throughout the day, red tea/rooibos in the evening (before sleep, not before poker)

Spices:

Make sure you add spices to your meals and experiment with them as they will bring your food to a whole new dimension and prevent you from getting bored of it ;) .

Some spices I use:

-Cinnamon (good deal of fibers, rich in calcium,iron, magnesium,reducing blood sugar and tons of other stuff)
      -Chilli
      -Unrefined sea salt or Himalayan crystal salt
      -Black peppercorns
      -Cayenne pepper (high in vitamin A. It also contains vitamin B6, vitamin E, vitamin C, riboflavin, potassium and manganese), I love to spice up soups with this thingy.
      -Nutmeg
      -Yellow and green curry spice mixes
      -Thyme
      -Rosemary
      -Basil
      -Lemon grass
      -Ginger
      -Galangal
      -Sambal oelek (chilli paste, the ingredients are only chillis and salt)

That should somewhat cover the basics, I could write for hours but I don't think it's really neccessary as not many people will actually bother reading this.

I'll just mention something about sleep: 8 hours of sleep is perfect, if you can stick to that it would help your biorhytm a lot... And it would be best to sleep from 10pm until 6am or something like that because of the effect of melatonine in our bodies, but I know that's pretty much impossible for poker players as the tables are full in the night and empty in the morning...

Another very important thing is frequent workouts/cardio. Try going for a jog in the morning (don't push yourself, just a slow, a few km jog) with an mp3 and see how much better you'll feel throughout the day!

And, if anyone is interested, here are some supplements that are generally very useful:

-omega 3 fats (1800 DHA+EPA per day, which is usually 6 capsules - 3 capsules in the morning and 3 in the evening, with a meal).
      -multivitamin pills (1 a day should do the trick for non sportsmans)
      -ZMA (450mg zinc + 30mg magnesium + 10,5mg vitamin B6 = 3 capsules before sleep, on an empty stomach, greatly improve your sleep quality)
      -L-tyrosine (a nootropic, I created another thread regarding these in general discussion; taking 1500mg (3 capsules) of this about 30 minutes before the session (if possible on an empty stomach, eat 30 minutes after taking it) should improve your concentration and decrease stress during the session)
      -Gingko biloba (no personal experience with it, but it is said to be a good nootropic as well)
      -maca powder (http://www.macaguru.com/)

Some healthy recipe examples:

Simple oatmeal

Ingredients:

-oatmeal
      -water
      -some 100% fruit jam (no added sugar)
      -raisins (optional)

This is a very simple and very quick breakfast recipe (although I do reccomend having some protein with it), it takes like 2 minutes to prepare, but you do need a microwave.

-put the oatmeal in a small bowl
      -pour water over it so that it covers the oatmeal
      -put it in the microwave for 1 minute (I use about 800W = max for my microwave)
      -take it out, add the jam and raisins, stir, eat

Omlette with peanut butter

Ingredients:

-3 eggs
      -peanut butter

This is another easy breakfast, you might want to eat an apple or something with it. You can also make this omlette along with simple oatmeal to have a great breakfast ;) .

-put the eggs in a small bowl
      -use a fork to mix them well
      -heat a pan and bake the egg omlette
      -put one big spoon of peanut butter into it, roll it and enjoy it!

Oatmeal and eggs

Ingredients:

-oatmeal
      -3 eggs
      -spices (i recommend salt, pepper and anise for eggs in general and this recipe as well)

Another thingy with oatmeal and eggs, but this one isn't sweet.

-put the oatmeal and eggs in a bowl and stir just a little bit so that the oatmeal is evenly spread throughout the fluid
      -heat a pan
      -put the liquid in a pan
      -add the spices
      -wait for the egg whites to become white
      -mix the now a bit more solid fluid around a bit with a spoon and wait until it's completely baked
      -enjoy your meal!

Oatmeal pancake

Ingredients:

-2 eggs
      -30-50g of oatmeal
      -some water/milk
      -100% fruit jam without added sugar

You get carbs, protein and healthy fats from this breakfast, so it's pretty much a win win win situation as it's delicious as well.

-mix the eggs in a bowl using an electric mixer
      -add the oatmeal, mix again
      -add enough milk/water to get a smooth fluid, mix again
      -bake it in a pan and add the jam

Chicken in a curry sauce

Ingredients:

-one pack (300-500g) of chicken breasts/fillets
      -100ml coconut milk
      -some frozen or fresh veggies you like
      -spices (I usually use a green or yellow curry mix + chili)
      -some rice or couscous

I just love the chicken prepared this way. Sometimes I experiment with different spices, curry leaves, etc. but this seems to be the fastest and most secure recipe to a great simple meal.

-Chop the meat on a board
      -Heat the wok
      -Cook the rice/couscous separately
      -Fry the chicken in the wok a bit, when it becomes brown add the veggies, stir a lot.
      -When the veggies become nice and soft, add the coconut milk and spices and let it boil for a bit.
      -In the end, you can mix this with rice/couscous to get some kind of a curry risotto, or you can eat them separately.

Tuna salad

Ingredients:

-2 or 3 small cans of tuna (about 100-150g of meat) in it's own juice
      -Spring salad mix
      -Spices (salt, pepper, olive oil, lemon juice)

Anyone can make this, it's prepared in a matter of minutes and a really good meal, though it might turn out to be a bit expensive, depending on the tuna quality.

-Remove the juice from the tuna cans
      -Mix the tuna into the bowl full of salad
      -Add salt, pepper and olive oil and squeeze a lemon over the salad (to taste)

Salad with chicken

Ingredients:

-one pack (300-500g) of chicken breasts/fillets
      -spring salad mix or your preferred salad
      - a dressing from the spices you like (vinegar, garlic, onions, pepper, salt, olive oil)
      -joghurt (optional)

This is really simple and takes only about 10-15 minutes to prepare.

-Chop the meat into small dices/slices (whichever you prefer) and heat the pan/wok meanwhile
      -Throw the meat in the pan/wok and stir it frequently, you can also cover it with a lid, and "cook" it until it's nice and brown... well, don't burn it :D .
      -Put the salad in the bowl, put the meat over it, add the dressing (you can use yoghurt instead of olive oil, I really like it with yoghurt), mix the salad
      -eat the salad

Lentil soup

Ingredients:

-lentil
      -water
      -spices (laurel, onions, salt, pepper, chilli...)

This is a really cheap and simple recipe. Soups are incredibly easy to make, healthy and delicious. You can make them complicated (add some vegetables you like, for example carrots, peas...) or keep them really simple like this one.

-put the lentil (I use brown, haven't tried green yet) in a pot and cover it with water
      -add a few laurel leaves
      -cook for about 45 minutes
      -add the spices you like (I usually add onions, salt, pepper and ground extra hot chillies (I use a pestle and mortar for them)).
      -eat!

The only downside of this recipe is a quite long preparation time, but a pro is definetely that you can cook large amounts of it and then freeze it for later usage ;) . It's great to have some of this soup for dinner or supper, or perhaps even as a night snack... Just put it in the microwave for a few minutes ;) .

Vegetable soup with fish

Ingredients:

-Vegetables (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, peas... whatever you like)
      -Fish fillet (I usually use a frozen panga fillet, you can use fresh ones as well or other fish, but that will be more expensive)
      -Spices (pepper, salt, cayenne pepper)

This soup is great because it's really good and you can cook it a lot at once and have it for multiple meals. You can freeze it as well but in that case make sure that the veggies and fish you use are fresh!

-Boil the water, add the veggies and cook them for about 20 minutes.
      -Add the fish and cook the soup for about 20 more minutes, or until the fish is cooked nicely
      -Add the spices when you serve the fish. Cayenne pepper goes really nice with this ;)

Simple fish

Ingredients:

-fish fillet (can be frozen)
      -fresh/frozen veggies or salad
      -alluminum foil
      -preferred spices (salt, pepper)

This might take a bit longer time to prepare, but you won't actually be preparing it - it will just be baking itself for a bit longer.

-heat the oven to about 180°
      -add spices to the filled and place it on the alluminum foil and wrap it up to look like this:

-make sure that you wrap it fully (not like in the picture) so that the steam stays inside the foil
      -repeat the process with veggies if you're using them
      -put both the fish and veggies in a baking tray
      -pour about two glasses of water in the tray (around the foil, not inside)
      -bake for about 25-30 minutes, if you forget about it and leave it inside 45 minutes - 1 hour, don't worry about it, it won't get burned ;)
      -you can either eat the fish with veggies on a plate or add it in the salat like in the previous recipe

That's about it, If you should have any further questions, feel free to ask them ;)
  • 153 replies
    • DannyG13
      DannyG13
      Bronze
      Very insightful read actually, ive been thinking a fair bit about my diet recently because I know it isn't great, but lacking the motivation/energy to do anything about it. Not looking to lose weight, but my energy levels throughout the day aren't ideal really.

I think one of my problems is that my culinary skills are very limited. Are there any quick, healthy meals you can suggest I can cook myself for lunch/dinner, for someone who, basically, is terrible at cooking? :D
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Eggs are always a safe bet danny.

The whites are high in protein which is good, to help your body repair tissues and building new ones, and in so many other bodily processes

Pasta as an evening meal or for lunch is good too, it's a slow release of carbs which will keep you going through the day. And pasta is easy to cook ;] Just either buy some stir in sauces - like dolmio, they do small pots for 1/2 people, usually on offer too.

And porridge in the morning is good too, slow release of energy once again.

Those are pretty much combinations I eat, and I go to the gym a lot and often run 5 miles +.

If you wanna know a bit more just holla =]

oh also, nuts. nuts are brilliant.
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      THis is an amazing post, thx a lot.
      I didnt know that coconut milk contains good fats.
      Cooking on coconut butter is healthy and its way cheaper than coconut oil.
      You may include that in your original posts.
      Few more stuff I would suggest you to add to make it even better:

I know you ve mentioned fruits and veggies,under carbs, but you may also write berries ( frozen or fresh ) separate, to remind people on that.
      As you probly know they dont contain lot of fructose and are great antioxidants +vitamins rich.

I would write down mushrooms, since they are very beneficial for your health.
      One more thing you can include is one teaspoon of cinamon powder per day.
      I take it in a morning with berries and oats which I put in low fat milk in evening.
      Cinamon is awesome spice with tons of good stuff.
      good deal of fibers, rich in calcium,iron, magnesium,reducing blood sugar and tons of other stuff.

dont eat lots of soya since it reduce T leves, which isnt very good if you are a male.

Have you heared about macca powder.
      IF you arent here is a link to read about it, its awesome suplement that would fit niceley in that section.
      Check it out here : http://www.macaguru.com/

Thx for the article again ,its nice to have it all in one place.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Schnitzelfisch

-vegetable oil (use coconut oil or even butter instead)
      -sodas, juices, alcohol
      Stopped reading here.
      :f_p:
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Oh yeah, I forgot: Don't overeat. Rather eat small 5-7 times a day than 3 big meals... If you eat a huge meal you'll go straight to bed ;) . The use of different spices is also very important.

I've added some recipes to the first post, I'll add some more tomorrow.

@Jim4rdo: I agree, eggs are one of the best foods out there. The egg yolks also contain a nice amount of healthy fats, and the cholesterol in eggs isn't really problematic (as some uneducated/old people say). I agree with your post.

@Sinnology: Yeah, I use coconut fat as well instead of oil as it lasts for ages, is way cheaper and about as good for baking. I shall include this in my first post. And you are right, soy does indeed decrease testosterone levels, but I'm not sure by how much. If you eat it in moderation, it should not be problematic though. I haven't heard of macca powder, but I will definetely look into it myself. I didn't expect such good responses to this thread, it's a pleasant surprise... I might actually learn something else myself :)
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy

-vegetable oil (use coconut oil or even butter instead)
      -sodas, juices, alcohol
      Stopped reading here.
      :f_p:
      Hmm, maybe I should've put that in the end of the post :f_biggrin: . You did actually make it half way through though :D
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Oh yeah, I forgot: Don't overeat. Rather eat small 5-7 times a day than 3 big meals... If you eat a huge meal you'll go straight to bed ;) .

I agree, eggs are one of the best foods out there. The egg yolks also contain a nice amount of healthy fats, and the cholesterol in eggs isn't really problematic (as some uneducated/old people say). I agree with your post.

Those 2 things are too true. Lots of smaller meals = win. Although personally I don't mind lots of big meals too ^^

And helllllll yeah, eggs taste great, are great for your body, and are so easy.

Recommended to eat 4 a week, but I probably eat more than that :)
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Eating eggs in the morning also suppresses your appetite throughout the day, which is quite good :) . I personally eat 3-6 a day and have a perfect blood (low LDL cholesterol, high HDL cholesterol, low triglicerydes...), I do however do sports 4+ (up to 8 or so) hours a day, so my needs are of course a bit different ;) . 1-2 eggs a day should do no harm even to a non active person. Junk food on the other hand will though...
    • SickAtHome
      SickAtHome
      Bronze
      Just wondering,
      is there any nutritional difference to organic peanut butter/unrefined sea salt other than the organic vs. chemicals debate?

Is it really true that 2 eggs a day is healthy? It's got to be a bit of an overdose, isn't it?
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Hi Schnitzelfisch,

This is probably one of the best, if not the best post I have seen on these forums for a while. I know it's not poker related, but as you might know, this post could be lifechanging (literally) for some people that don't realize how bad it is for your body and longterm( Heart, Cancer, General feeling) to not eat healthy.

I just wanted to add a few things to your post :

I study in biochemistry and we have a class with a very well known teacher that made a book about food and you are pretty much on the spot about what is good for you and what is not.

Here's the 4 major things to be healthy (Things that I don't do)

1) Stop smoking. Smoking is useless except for the nicotine rush. It takes exactly ten years (Proven study) to have a huge impact on your health. Say bye to your lungs, hello to cancer and heart disease
      2) Healthy nutrition
      3) 30 minutes of exerice PER DAY minimum
      4) Good sleep (like you mention)

There's 4 things will make you have a better life style. (That I don't do anymore sadly, I will be working on that in the coming months.)

Alcohol is actually not that bad to be honest, some studies even show profit from drinking 1 GLASS (not 3 pints you drunks!) per day. Wine or beers. Red wine is well known because of it's effect on cardiovascular.

For the mushroom I would suggest shitake mushroom, they are the most nutrionnal mushroom you would ever find.

I am not sure why sausages or salamis are not good? Can you elaborate?

According to my teacher again(His books was translated in 40 languages, I think we can trust him), Eggs are good at all. You can eat more than 2 eggs per day and it will be fine. People had this idea that cholesterol was bad, it's actually the fat + cholesterol that is bad because it was disrupt the circulation of HDL and LDL in the body(the equilibrium)

I also really like your suggestions about tea, I am a tea fan myself. People should drink at least 2 green tea per day, if only they knew how good it was :) . (Not before sleeping because of the caffeine of course)

I am rating this thread 5*.

I let myself go and I will bookmark this thread for in March. Something like playing poker can make one very unhealthy (sitting in front of a computer all day grinding = bad)

Thank you Schnitzelfisch.

I might add; Canada for example is putting like 60% of health money to cure diseases related to obesity and cancer and it's going to get worse every year except if people start taking care of themselves.
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Wow i love this thread, thats like perfect summary of what id like to do =) Thanks! Now i just need to force myself a bit =)
    • AjoPP1
      AjoPP1
      Bronze
      I really like this post, basically sums up what I've been doing and eating for some time now. I used to eat very unhealthy and sleep for not more than 5 hours and the difference I see now is tremendous. I would be sleepy during the day, have no energy etc. After having refined my diet I'm full of energy - I go to the gym regularly, so I'm on a high carb, high protein diet. I would like to stress the importance of breakfast - it's the most important meal of the day and a good breakfast is a big boost for your body for the whole day. I think oatmeal is great for breakfast, easy to prepare and with lots of carbs as your energy supply.

I've restricted my diet to mostly chicken and turkey breasts,beef, rice, fish, tunna, pasta, oatmeal, cheese and sandwiches, with some occassional junk food( when looking at anything healthy makes me wanna puke) but hey, remember, IF YOU EAT JUNK, YOU WILL LOOK LIKE JUNK.

I have one big leak though- I've been smoking for 8 years and can't give it up. :f_cry:
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by stevegold87
      Alcohol is actually not that bad to be honest, some studies even show profit from drinking 1 GLASS (not 3 pints you drunks!) per day.
      Stopped reading here. I should probably just stay out of this thread... I'm just going to end up sober. :f_frown:
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by stevegold87
      For the mushroom I would suggest shitake mushroom, they are the most nutrionnal mushroom you would ever find.

I am not sure why sausages or salamis are not good? Can you elaborate?

According to my teacher again(His books was translated in 40 languages, I think we can trust him), Eggs are good at all. You can eat more than 2 eggs per day and it will be fine. People had this idea that cholesterol was bad, it's actually the fat + cholesterol that is bad because it was disrupt the circulation of HDL and LDL in the body(the equilibrium)
      Which mushroom depends on what your looking for. Shitake mushrooms are the best for the immune system. Standard mushrooms are best for after gym and oyster mushrooms are good for those with high blood pressure...

Sausages and salamis are processed meat. Processed food contain shit loads of sodium nitrate, fillers and saturated fat. And if you look at what goes into a sausage its not exactly appetizing... If you can get high quality/home made ones it would be ok in moderation.

Completely agree with you on eggs. And if your only having 2/3 a day eat the yolk! It contains all the vitamins (everything but c i think) and other nutritients...

EDIT: A high protein breakfast will help suppress your appetite throughout the day. Not just an egg breakfast
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      I kinda hate how coconut oil tastes so I just use olive oil for cooking instead. Still taking one table spoon of virgin coconut oil a day is greatly beneficial, I'd especially recommend doing it for people who have concentration problems or kinda feel like their brain are in some kind of fog. Helped me at least. :f_p:
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SickAtHome
      Just wondering,
      is there any nutritional difference to organic peanut butter/unrefined sea salt other than the organic vs. chemicals debate?

Is it really true that 2 eggs a day is healthy? It's got to be a bit of an overdose, isn't it?
      In all fairness, the unrefined sea salt bit, I wouldn't think it is that much of a big deal. May have some benefits, but in the long term, salt is simply used to help regulate water in your body, both with healthy cells and pissing. Salts are made mostly of sodium and chloride, and these are so important for the body. So as long as your are intaking salt, there's not really a problem.

As for 2 eggs a day being healthy, sure! Egg whites are full of protein, and as someone else said, schnitzel I think, the yolk is full of good fats. Recommended egg dosage ( ^^ ) is 4 per week, but you can easily eat more. I do, and I know many others who eat 2+ a day.
    • Mardah
      Mardah
      Bronze
      I agree with almost everything here, but this always bugged me!

Oh yeah, I forgot: Don't overeat. Rather eat small 5-7 times a day than 3 big meals... If you eat a huge meal you'll go straight to bed ;) .
      I think most people take this advice to serious but don't size down the portions enough, and as a result overeat . If they do size them down enough they are a little hungry through the whole day, that sucks big time IMO :P
      Also i don't think there is any advantage to eating like this. People advocate this way of eating as good for fat loss because your metabolism works the whole time, but its the same thing with 3 big meals, larger meals take more time to digest.

You say that you'll go straight to bed, and that is true if you eat a lot "heavy" foods with high fat amounts. Try to make a big meal with lean meat and lots of vegetables, you wont go to bed afterwards :)

I'm for a while now trying a modified "intermittent fasting " approach where i eat during an 8 hour period, and don't eat the other 16 hours. I found that it suits my natural rhythm.

Oh, and IMO the only guide to when to eat should be when you are hungry! and i mean hungry, not craving cheese cake :f_biggrin:
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      I kinda hate how coconut oil tastes so I just use olive oil for cooking instead. Still taking one table spoon of virgin coconut oil a day is greatly beneficial, I'd especially recommend doing it for people who have concentration problems or kinda feel like their brain are in some kind of fog. Helped me at least. :f_p:

Than use coconut butter, its tasteless whatsoever and it doesnt change it structure while heating.

On the other hand,you dont want to heat olive oil since while heating it denigrates to trans fat and in short those are very bad for your health( rising cholesterol levels, high blood pressure, heard diseases, some stuff within it cause cancers in long run ).
      Its highly advisable to eat it raw instead- just put it fresh over coocked food and you are done.

Eating nuts are good for your concentration as well, so you may try that one also.

Btw, how much does 1l of coconut oil costs in your country?
      Here it is like 18€ ,which is enormus!
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Mix equal parts of awesome and win, stir and voila - you've got an awesome thread. Cheers for this buddy :)