Bad session just has to happen

• miakes
      miakes
      Bronze
      Almost every month I start ok, I'm playing really great but all that time I'm allways scared of 1 bad session.. I feel a lot of tension during the "A game" in my head and it's like it has to happen. Few days ago I have decided to try NL25 Rush FR. Games were really easy despite under EV run and somehow "the session" just had to happen(4bi down in 2k hands). When I went through my hands I saw that I almost didn't win any bigger pots at showdown but still I made some mistakes that are not typical for me(non-sd). This is very critical for me because after "session" I usually play bad and I need a while to gather myself up. I'm good in a few days and then I usually start playing a winning poker again. I know 4bi is not a downswing or something but I know that "the session" is a problem in my head and I would like to get it out. Somebody has the same problem with the tension?
      Here is my graph with "the session":

bb/100 is still great, near 4, but I have a feeling that I could crush that limit with 6+.

Maybe I should open a blog and keep posting results so I wouldn't play careless in that sessions?
  • 6 replies
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      yeah.. you don't want to look at my nl25 graph.. :D also.. your losing alot of chips at nonshowdown. Might be hero folding or getting bluffed too much or not trying to steal the pot enough.. or calling too much with draws just to fold the river when missing..
    • miakes
      miakes
      Bronze
      I sort of found solution of my problem.. During that session there was my friend teamviewing and skyping so my minds were somewhere else most of time and I was getting 3bet from every position..I hope I'm getting back on the top :s_biggrin:
      I still don't know what to do with monster draws at FR. Everytime I ship my FD+overs,OESD,etc. I get called with a set..they are really not messing around with TP. I've took a look at one of the best winner at FR Rush NL50 and his non-sd is also bad.. I've dedicated my last 2months studying non-sd winnings and now a guy is crushing NL50rush with negative non-sd. wtf :)
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      dont care about nonsd winnings so much sir.

You redline is ok. Most of winning regs on nl100 and nl200 have negative redline.
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JuiceQuadre
      dont care about nonsd winnings so much sir.

You redline is ok. Most of winning regs on nl100 and nl200 have negative redline.
      i'd worry a little when your losing more at nonshowdown then your winning personally (hes down 4bi nonshowdown and won a little less then that)
    • miakes
      miakes
      Bronze
      Non sd line went crazy this weekend, with crazy I mean down :( I've decided to analyze my game in first few thousand hands and now.. My postflop game has improved because of some videos and stuff but my preflop play is just bad. I was folding a lot of hands on late positions. I've had 1 morning session today and I was just a little bit looser and red line is around the zero.. It was only 800 hands but still.. I'm just worried when my opponents start to exploit me that I'm not gonna see it and I won't tight up.
    • miakes
      miakes
      Bronze
      ok, this is today :P