Will send money on fulltilt first person to help me

    • philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      Joined: 09.10.2009 Posts: 304
      I will send 1 dollar to the first person to help me, I'm trying to withdrawl on fulltilt and I click withdrawl, then bank transfers and it won't let me goto step 2? why is this.. first person who helps i will send

      http://i51.tinypic.com/kdvqd5.jpg this is what it looks like
  • 14 replies
    • breena
      breena
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.09.2010 Posts: 412
      Lol I dont want your $ but If its starting capital then I dont think you can withdraw straight away.

      Or I dont think you can wthdraw to an account that you haven't deposited with. Cause I just put a moneybookers account on mine and had to deposit before I got the withdrawl option.
    • ajakking789
      ajakking789
      Bronze
      Joined: 25.02.2011 Posts: 12
      u need to earn 1000 points before u can withdraw your cash or make a depos and only get to 100 points before u can withdraw the cash hope it helps you :)
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Joined: 16.06.2010 Posts: 7,291
      First you have to send $50 to account "LuvTheVeronicas" in order to be able to cash out any money. It's just a standart protection every site makes. They want to know how serious you are about cashing out your money and by sending the money to the account they're gonna know you're very serious and will allow you to withdraw.

      Best regards, Alficor1.
    • philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      Joined: 09.10.2009 Posts: 304
      Originally posted by ajakking789
      u need to earn 1000 points before u can withdraw your cash or make a depos and only get to 100 points before u can withdraw the cash hope it helps you :)
      i have a 1000 points... still nothing.
    • ajakking789
      ajakking789
      Bronze
      Joined: 25.02.2011 Posts: 12
      oh rly? u might wanna message the customer services to see what they can do
    • philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      Joined: 09.10.2009 Posts: 304
      Originally posted by breena
      Lol I dont want your $ but If its starting capital then I dont think you can withdraw straight away.

      Or I dont think you can wthdraw to an account that you haven't deposited with. Cause I just put a moneybookers account on mine and had to deposit before I got the withdrawl option.
      starting capital as first time deposit.. no it's not my first time its my 200 times
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Joined: 30.08.2010 Posts: 1,213
      Originally posted by Alficor1
      First you have to send $50 to account "LuvTheVeronicas" in order to be able to cash out any money. It's just a standart protection every site makes. They want to know how serious you are about cashing out your money and by sending the money to the account they're gonna know you're very serious and will allow you to withdraw.

      Best regards, Alficor1.
      o.O
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Joined: 30.08.2010 Posts: 1,213
      you are without bronze even, how can this be something connected to pokerstrategy?
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Joined: 16.06.2010 Posts: 7,291
      Originally posted by Saruniks
      you are without bronze even, how can this be something connected to pokerstrategy?
      [X] Thinks i was being serious
      [ ] Was serious
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.01.2009 Posts: 3,583
      You have to make a deposit before you can withdraw.. ship the $1 to Phil Ivey.. I'll let you know when I receive it.
    • jorgebaka
      jorgebaka
      Bronze
      Joined: 13.08.2010 Posts: 17
      -
      -
      -
      I WANT IT!!!!!!!

      Please please please I need one dolar! Have been running pretty bad lately

      I'll give you back TWO dolars if I win. (thats a 100% profit for you!)

      Please man send it to me.

      About your question: Send an email to SUPPORT

      my nick: Isildur1
      -
      -
      -
    • Solovirs
      Solovirs
      Bronze
      Joined: 19.03.2009 Posts: 55
      You need to withdraw money the same way you deposited it, if you havent made a deposit, than do it!
      Transfer 5$ to Solovirs please
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Joined: 30.08.2010 Posts: 1,213
      Originally posted by Alficor1
      Originally posted by Saruniks
      you are without bronze even, how can this be something connected to pokerstrategy?
      [X] Thinks i was being serious
      [ ] Was serious
      well, yeah I was interested if that was serious. You got me.

      and OP is not bronze so it is not related to starting capital.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Joined: 06.10.2008 Posts: 7,359
      Hi philiveyfan,

      As the guys have already said, the best thing is for you to contact Full Tilt support directly. They should be able to tell you exactly what is required to be able to withdraw your existing bankroll.

      support@fulltiltpoker.com

      Best regards,


      Bart