50$ deposit delay

• lucifer006
      lucifer006
      Bronze
      Heloo how i can contact fulltilt to see why my 50 dollar not deposit yet ... i had messege 13 hours ago from pokerstrategy that my money arrived and still nothing in fulltilt .. i contact PS help center and thay replay that it could tack 24 hours .. .. but i used pokerstars befor and all deposit was not tack more than 1 hour to be complate .... i think its unusall to tack more that 13 hours and still; no money so how i can contact them ???
  • 12 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi and welcome to our forums.

As our support already wrote, it can indeed take up to 24 hours. So please be a little bit more patient.

If you do not get anything until tomorrow, please send us again a ticket.

In the meantime you can read through our articles or set up the software on Full Tilt Poker.

Good luck on the tables
      Hannes
    • lucifer006
      lucifer006
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ
      Hi and welcome to our forums.

As our support already wrote, it can indeed take up to 24 hours. So please be a little bit more patient.

If you do not get anything until tomorrow, please send us again a ticket.

In the meantime you can read through our articles or set up the software on Full Tilt Poker.

Good luck on the tables
      Hannes
      its 36 hours now and still i dnt get the depsoit .. i recived messege from the help desk that thay have proplems withh fulltilt transfare system ... but i cant see any post about another players who have the same proplem now .. so it is proplem only on my account ??
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

Sorry for the problems!

There is a problem on the side of Full Tilt Poker and we hope that this will get fixed as soon as possible.

Sorry for the delay
      Hannes
    • iskamdaspe4elqpari
      iskamdaspe4elqpari
      Bronze
      i am waiting more than 60 hours and nothing , i sent a ticket and nothing , it`s not only you
    • Soadas
      Soadas
      Bronze
      I'm waiting 30 hour in FTP. Same problem. So it's not just you...
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Please be patient a little longer, it is free money afterall ;)

As HannesZ mentioned, make good use of the time by re-reading the strategy material, videos etc. They will help you to retain and maximise your starting capital.

More material will be available to you as soon as you receive the money and start to play poker on your tracked account.

Good luck & enjoy your poker.

Bart
    • milansta
      milansta
      Bronze
      Is there any update on that problem, since it is already 3 day with that problem..
    • Soadas
      Soadas
      Bronze
      I'm waiting for my cash for three very long days too, so it's sucks big time! I'm starting to think that it's some kind of a trick and we won't get any free money and they just trying to have as much people in their site as possible...
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey guys,

We are still in contact with Full Tilt Poker in order to get this solved.

We hope that you get the money as soon as possible and we will keep you informed about this issue.

Thank you for your patience
      Hannes
    • Pyromancer1
      Pyromancer1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Soadas
      I'm waiting for my cash for three very long days too, so it's sucks big time! I'm starting to think that it's some kind of a trick and we won't get any free money and they just trying to have as much people in their site as possible...
      First .. trick ?? .. its not like u are giving money to them ... thay will give u free money so dont talk bad about them man and be Grateful

i recived the email that my money arrived yestrday and still didnt get any thing on full tilt .. but im still waiting and im sure the PS admins will tell us if any updates happend ..

so just wait and dont say bad things about people who do good things for u
    • intercect
      intercect
      Bronze
      Ty. Can the waiting people excect the money before friday? My friend is waiting. :)
    • Putteliten
      Putteliten
      Bronze
      It's a few in the swedish forum with the same problem, so all we can do is hope that fulltilt will fixit SAP :)